Post your questions about the game here!

Probably best to actually ring the EB you want to visit?

Plenty of people here picked up their pre-orders from EB.

quick question guys - Been playing game with my bro in law , what is everyone in setting in invert - ticked or unticked - cant seem to get it right

when i want to play a shot in left direction it goes right :(

Can someone please explain to me exactly how the adding of user created players actually works? So if I have a physical copy of the 360 version in my hands what are the next steps? Is there menu in game that tailors for this? And then I can just pick and choose teams/players to add in?

Sorry for the real basic newbish question...I just didn't really get it.

How do I get access to the players I've created on the PC version of Cricket Academy? I'm trying to get my career player but it's not linked. I can't see a way of signing in to my CA account (assume my PS3 account over-rides this) so is the only way to do it to share it on PC and then download it on PS3?

How do I get access to the players I've created on the PC version of Cricket Academy? I'm trying to get my career player but it's not linked. I can't see a way of signing in to my CA account (assume my PS3 account over-rides this) so is the only way to do it to share it on PC and then download it on PS3?

Yes,I did the same....shared in PC and downloaded in PS3...

Yeah, in future we'd like to link them but are not allowed yet.

quick question guys - Been playing game with my bro in law , what is everyone in setting in invert - ticked or unticked - cant seem to get it right

when i want to play a shot in left direction it goes right :(

In which camera view are you playing. if you have kept the camera behind the batsman you have to keep it unticked. if you are playing in brodcast view then you have to keep it ticked.

Is there a way to use DRS when batting? Had a couple of iffy (but probably out) LBW decisions go against me in my first match which I'd like to have reviewed but could not work out how.

Batting Order

Can anyone please tell me how to change the batting order in-game ?

Near the end of the innings want to push some hitters up ... but can't seem to find it on the menu ??

Does anyone know how I can view the attribute of a player . Also whe you are bowling it doesn't tell you which bowler is better than the other ....?? Please help

Users who are viewing this thread