Post your questions about the game here!

I've chosen not to wear a helmet in career mode. Does that increase my chance of injury?
Going old school with the kit and bat...

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 31
I've chosen not to wear a helmet in career mode. Does that increase my chance of injury?
Going old school with the kit and bat...

i have been hit many times without a helmet, never been injured.

----------

so... is it not possible to create a competition and just play as one team, i.e. to take them through that competition?

i tried to play 20 over world cup but there was nowhere i could see to select who i wanted to be.

Hi, did anyone happen to notice this while playing an online match. If so, I have a small doubt about the spin bowling. I am following all the procedures while bowling in online games as I do in offline games for spin bowling where I see some flight and turn for spinners but in online games, I don't get any turn whatsoever. Any idea on this?

Those who are playing please tell what does "Arm Speed" attribute does? Is it related to stumping or is it about bowling/throwing speed? Thanks.

Asked before... now asking again :wave. It will be a big help if someone answers...

Is there any way to stop unwanted players from bowling overs? I started a career and in my first game against Yorkshire Jonny Bairstow took first change. And also Mark Stoneman is opening the bowling for the Durham team I'm in. This is very much unwanted! Only a minor thing though and if it's unavoidable then oh well.

AI opening bowlers

Hey does any one know how to set-up opening bowlers before the match ???

Every time I play against Pakistan or West indies they open with Ajmal and Narine ...

I wanna make it a bit more realistic .... Any one know how ???

Is it possible to view replays from default cameras such as the broadcast camera? Or only from the perspective of a player/umpire/ball? I'm finding it hard to get a good angle of what I want to see.

Career mode question. I've already made a player so do I have to remake him in career mode or is there some way of importing him?

Yup, you just select "copy an existing" or whatever the option is right at the start

Also - it was mentioned 'Fielding 1' could be used for the running camera to make it easier to judge runs. That worked well when I played online/casual - but it doesn't seem to be available to select in career? Is that deliberate?

Yeah, Fielding 1 is the best running camera and is a nice smooth transition with the far behind batsman camera, makes it so much easier to judge runs. I think having the option to view your players confidence and stamina in career mode would help too.

I need MS Dhoni in full sleeves while fielding and half sleeves while batting. I couldn't find the option in CA but I am sure it's there. Please help..

Powerplay?

Can I call powerplay? how? Bowling/batting (or do I have to be the captain to do that) in Career mode. How about casual game?.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread