Post your questions about the game here!

maybe so... i personally think plenty of games ask for quick reactions. my guess is a "gamer", who wasn't particularly in to cricket and hadn't played any previous cricket game, would get along just fine. if you're used to having maybe 3-5 seconds between seeing a pitch-donut and playing the shot, yeah this game seems impossibly quick... if you're used to "see nazi, aim at nazi, shoot nazi before he shoots me" type games, is it really that much quicker?

Also they can just "grow a pair" and spend 6 months learning how to play a video game right?

Thank God you have no input into making this game.

Also they can just "grow a pair" and spend 6 months learning how to play a video game right?

Thank God you have no input into making this game.

you've had the game a few weeks, and have written it off as too hard. you should grow a pair.

what next - "skipping is too hard, i have to move my arms and jump... in time?"

Last edited:
you've had the game a few weeks, and have written it of as too hard. you should grow a pair.

what next - "skipping is too hard, i have to move my arms and jump... in time?"

Honestly I have no idea what your problem is. Haven't found your posts to be stupid until the last two.

But you certainly are making up for lost time.

I agree with Jadel here, the games meant to be here for enjoyment not simulation. I think if they simply gave us a timing meter to practice with it could help lots :yes. Oh, and removal of super quick reflexes may also help a bit ;).

Last edited:
I agree with Jadel here, the games meant to be here for enjoyment not simulation. I think if they simply game us a timing meter to practice with it could help lots :yes. Oh, and removal of super quick reflexes may also help a bit ;).

NETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :facepalm

NETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :facepalm

Nets are mildly helpful. Your response less so.

I do like all the s's though. Quite amusing.

The bowling machine is slower than in game pace bowlers and there is no feedback to help determine if the shot would be good bad or indifferent with fielders and.. A field.

Nets are mildly helpful. Your response less so.

I do like all the s's though. Quite amusing.

The bowling machine is slower than in game pace bowlers and there is no feedback to help determine if the shot would be good bad or indifferent with fielders and.. A field.

Anything else you want? You have nets + Match practice to cover most. There is so many variables in playing a shot on this game. you can see in replays why a certain shot goes aerial. My leg glance goes aerial alot but it does that when its very full hitting on the up. Just get on with it like the rest of us an quit moaning like a little child when you find things tough. Just no pleasing some people!

The main problem with batting difficulty thought is the imbalance. Bowling's either got to be made harder or batting easier (think this would be the best route to go looking at the difficulty levels) to work best.

The main problem with batting difficulty thought is the imbalance. Bowling's either got to be made harder or batting easier (think this would be the best route to go looking at the difficulty levels) to work best.

as i think has been said, it's not so much that bowling should be harder as the Ai batting should be better. the bowling controls are excellent.

if batting was made easier to be brought in line with bowling, the game would be literally worthless. bowling is no challenge whatsoever at anything under veteran/

as i think has been said, it's not so much that bowling should be harder as the Ai batting should be better. the bowling controls are excellent.

if batting was made easier to be brought in line with bowling, the game would be literally worthless. bowling is no challenge whatsoever at anything under veteran/

I personally feel it's the batting that needs to be made easier, especially with pro as the baseline difficulty in career. If we had the possibility of amateur in career I would be more inclined to agree with you.

I personally feel it's the batting that needs to be made easier, especially with pro as the baseline difficulty in career. If we had the possibility of amateur in career I would be more inclined to agree with you.

I wouldn't say that... It's so rewarding when you get a score. the nerves you get when you're near a milestone is like no other cricket game ive ever played. I love it like this. It's a challenge like REAL LIFE cricket is.

I wouldn't say that... It's so rewarding when you get a score. the nerves you get when you're near a milestone is like no other cricket game ive ever played. I love it like this. It's a challenge like REAL LIFE cricket is.

And that feeling won't be removed if the batting is made easier as you've got the difficulties above.

And that feeling won't be removed if the batting is made easier as you've got the difficulties above.

I guess they could open up the lower difficulties for career but then say the points you earn won't go onto the leaderboards like other games.

Users who are viewing this thread