Post your questions about the game here!

Maybe you need to play more sports games, apart from cricket. Several of them such as FIFA, NBA 2K series etc allow you to change the difficulty mid-game by pausing and going to the settings option (let alone needing to save, exit and return). They also let you switch sides during the game.

The fact that the developers don't support this in cricket games is a sign of laziness more than anything else. What's wrong with allowing users flexibility in how they choose to play a game. If the reason to exclude this feature is because "that's not realistic", I find that explanation silly given that we are playing a video game after all.

Ability to switch sides after resuming a save, or mid-game without 'save and exit', woul be something I would love to see in DBC 14.

Need some help here.......Please.

I downloaded the south African domestic teams and I want to add them to the career menu of teams in career mode. How do I do that?

Is it even possible?

Because I want to start my career playing for my south African domestic sides and not having to choose the English or Ausie sides.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks guys

Do you know if the new patch will fix/allow us to just add our domestic teams without doing it that other way? Where u have to replace an already existing domestic side like the English or Ausie sides?

Thanks

There were plans to patch it in but only the Big Ant folks can confirm what will make it into the 2nd patch. My guess would be yes, it should be in patch #2 but that's just my guess.

There were plans to patch it in but only the Big Ant folks can confirm what will make it into the 2nd patch. My guess would be yes, it should be in patch #2 but that's just my guess.

Thanks for the help! Appreciate it!

Hopefully I will online soon when I get my Wifi connection and then I can find u and give u a cricket lesson or two......

Hahaha

Maybe you need to play more sports games, apart from cricket. Several of them such as FIFA, NBA 2K series etc allow you to change the difficulty mid-game by pausing and going to the settings option (let alone needing to save, exit and return). They also let you switch sides during the game.

The fact that the developers don't support this in cricket games is a sign of laziness more than anything else. What's wrong with allowing users flexibility in how they choose to play a game. If the reason to exclude this feature is because "that's not realistic", I find that explanation silly given that we are playing a video game after all.

Laziness? Yeah, Big Ant's presence on here 7 days a week for the last 18 months or so certainly proves that doesn't it...
CA beta, early screenshots, access/input to the development process etc.. I'm sure the CEO's from all the other games you mentioned do that too?

Playing for Australia

So I have been selected for Australia, played I think 4 games, and every time Greg Baird who I know is actually George Bailey is opening the bowling, and is given like 8 overs per innings, around the same as all the other bowlers, which itself is 8 different bowlers used in 90 overs.
Is this a glitch, having M. Church toss the ball to G. Baird to open the bowling for Australia when G. Baird doesn't get a go for Tasmania with the ball?

Yeah, I sure am a lazy bastard! :)

It's by design - you can disagree with that decision but you can't call it lazy... well you can, as you did, but you'd be wrong.

Yeah, I sure am a lazy bastard! :)

It's by design - you can disagree with that decision but you can't call it lazy... well you can, as you did, but you'd be wrong.

Well, you took more than a day to respond! :) I'm just kidding. I apologize for calling you guys lazy (I was mainly referring to cricket games of the past that lacked a lot of basic functionality because they had no competition) and I appreciate the effort you guys have put into this one, and especially in engaging with the community.

Here is the issue I'm having - I'm finding batting doable on amateur and can post decent totals, but on pro I'm bowled out for less than 20 (handling footwork and shot selection together is tricky). However, when bowling on amateur I find dismissing the AI way too easy. So this is a balance issue for me, not sure if others are seeing it.

Is there any solution to this other than the obvious 'practice in the nets till you get better batting at pro', maybe via altering some batsman/bowler settings or otherwise

Last edited:
I believe you will be happy after Patch#2, the bowling and batting will both be more balanced.

I believe you will be happy after Patch#2, the bowling and batting will both be more balanced.

yayyy.... is there any tentative date ???
n i hope we don't have to restart the career after the patch... :cheers

yayyy.... is there any tentative date ???
n i hope we don't have to restart the career after the patch... :cheers

Around the time of the PC release.

Better get in as many 5WIs as I can before the patch hits.

Can you tell us if there are any key improvements that won't affect current careers? Like the opening bowler issue in Patch 1 for example.

Last edited:
No offence but the people that struggle on amateur are surely new to cricket?

I've had the game on PRO since I got it and yes I was bowled out for about 50 runs in the beginning. Now I average 170+ in 20/20. I've finally made a few centuries in one day matches. And my biggest score is 380 all out.

The game is hard but but it takes time. I've had it for a month now and definitely need to move up a difficulty level. After patch one I love the game even more.

For those cricket fans that live themselves into a cricket game this is the greatest cricket game and most realistic ever!

Oh before I forget......One thing I hate is the worst commentating and most boring and repetitive I've ever heard. Patch that shit up :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread