Post your questions about the game here!

i got to regular member of IPL during the season before getting the contract offer

My understanding of this is that it shows that you will be called up for that competition, but just that the competition hasn't started or the time for them to offer you a contract hasn't yet arrived, however you have met the requirements to be offered a contract.

I've had the game on PRO since I got it and yes I was bowled out for about 50 runs in the beginning. Now I average 170+ in 20/20. I've finally made a few centuries in one day matches. And my biggest score is 380 all out.

You're talking about casual matches though, right? With a preset team and fully spec'd players, and those scores are your team totals not your individual/career scores.

Most people are talking about career mode where your player has low stats, and rightly it is hard to bat, because you are 16 and have poor skills.

I don't think many people would struggle on Pro difficulty in casual matches.

You're talking about casual matches though, right? With a preset team and fully spec'd players, and those scores are your team totals not your individual/career scores.

Most people are talking about career mode where your player has low stats, and rightly it is hard to bat, because you are 16 and have poor skills.

I don't think many people would struggle on Pro difficulty in casual matches.

Ah ok, well I can't comment on that.....yet to start a career.

Thanks though

My understanding of this is that it shows that you will be called up for that competition, but just that the competition hasn't started or the time for them to offer you a contract hasn't yet arrived, however you have met the requirements to be offered a contract.

yeah that's what i assumed, but just saying it happened to me as HBK mentioned it as a bug

This happened to me, I became a regular member of a BBL side during the English county season. Once the English season had finished contracts were offered and I signed up but nothing happened before those games came around.

I don't see this as a bug, I only see it as a way of making me get quick runs and lose my wicket quickly in the FC games so I can find out which franchises want to sign up for my services!

Just a question about play a shot.
i am trying. to slot shot mid off or long on.a but each time i does it. it goes fine leg. i push the left stick forward n righstick the direction i want to hit it.
maybe i m doing something wrong?

Does anyone have any idea about what are the issues that are being fixed in Patch #2

----------

Just a question about play a shot.
i am trying. to slot shot mid off or long on.a but each time i does it. it goes fine leg. i push the left stick forward n righstick the direction i want to hit it.
maybe i m doing something wrong?

Which camera view are you playing with ???

Does anyone have any idea about what are the issues that are being fixed in Patch #2

----------

Which camera view are you playing with ???

What I've seen:

1) Online ****ups, and possibly better handling quiters/griefers
2) Superhuman fielding
3) AI batting (making them smarter)
4) AI fielding (making them smarter)
5) I THINK that they are going to make more edges, so slips come into play, but I can't recall if that was confirmed somewhere or just a false impression I have
6) Bowler speeds/fatigue

behind the batsman.

Can you go to start menu -> Options -> controls and see whether the invert batting option is ticked (It should be unticked). If it is not ticked then you may be having some trouble with your timing or analog positioning

Last edited:
Can you go to start menu -> Options -> controls and see whether the invert batting option is ticked (It should be unticked). If it is not ticked then you may be having some trouble with your timing or analog positioning

Thanks got ta be problem with my timing

I hope you're right. I became a 'Regular Member' of English County Cup and English P40 Cup after round 11 in the domestic comp in my first year. I've just reached round 15 and still haven't seen a contract.

Maybe after the finals?

In my first career, I was selected after round 10 of my second year. I then went on to play for Australia and the Domestic Comp just sat unplayed at round 11, presumably I would have finished it eventually.

It would be great to see a calendar in the game where you can see what matches are coming up, as well as previous matches.

Preset fields

I have created a preset field in the academy,can i use it anywhere in the game,ie online?

I believe you will be happy after Patch#2, the bowling and batting will both be more balanced.

I hope you have made the AI batting smarter instead of dumbing down the bowling.

I have created a preset field in the academy,can i use it anywhere in the game,ie online?

Yes, as long as it meets the fielding restriction requirements (i.e. powerplays etc.)

Wrong section

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread