Post your questions about the game here!

hey bro i have one doubt about dbc14 !! How to make a tournament like IPL or Big Bash? I made a competition League but cant select the teams to participate in it. Only the controller team can be selected.Please help me out with this.

Look at the cover of the box, I think it may have Brian Lara on it.

Anyone played an ODI on pro and played 50 overs ? I'm unable to do so. AI and me keep loosing wickets ocassionally.

hi guys how do I gain off side skill in career mode? haven't seen any upgrade to offside even though I play mostly through the offside

I don't get what's odd - you can't change the difficulty of a match in progress - that seems perfectly normal to me. I've not noticed any other sports game that lets you save and come back at a different difficulty level in the same match, certainly no cricket game.

If there's a way to change difficulty mid match in custom matches in a particular mode that sounds like a bug - not what should be the normal behaviour elsewhere.

A bug - you cannot be serious (pardon the McEnroe tone). Don't scare them away!

Im guessing you haven't played much outside career?

This feature is the only possible way of getting a competitive match against the AI at the moment. Without the ability to over-ride the difficulty imbalance between batting and bowling by bowling to the AI on legend then batting on pro then the getting a competitive and enjoyable match outside of career impossible.

I don't think its a bug. If anything I think its a feature. If you were playing for leaderboards then yeah, but custom modes your not. You should be able to customise matches as much as you want.

Ive seen many games where you change difficulty whenever you please. eg: FIFA

Playing the AI in a T20 on Pro, bowling them out for 30 then making the score in three overs, or playing on legend, having them make 120 then being bowled out for 12 - I think the bugs lie in the difficulty settings, certainly not in the customisation options the games presents. If anything customisation is the game's greatest strength.

Last edited:
The simplest way to get a meaningful result in bowling is to be a all rounder and not set your own fields.. I go the extra step by not even viewing what field the captain and put for me, but that's because I'm really lazy with my bowling as I just really want to bat. I'm getting very realistic bowling figures.

Yes, not ideal, I know.. but what are ya gonna do?

are there different sized boundaries in the game - dependent on stadium?

i just started the P40 in career and it feels smaller, ie easier to hit boundaries on the UK grounds

[/COLOR]
are there different sized boundaries in the game - dependent on stadium?

i just started the P40 in career and it feels smaller, ie easier to hit boundaries on the UK grounds

Yeh pretty sure grounds are different sizes and shapes. Melbourne is huge. Lancashire is oval shaped.

Then you can further customise the size of the ground by editing match type in the academy. Default is T20 = small, one day = medium, test = large

Hi BigAnt and Ross

Quick question - I know this has already been answered somewhere, I couldn't find it....When are you planning on releasing patch 2 for the game?

BTW - awesome game still so hooked and I haven't even started playing career yet, still to master batting on pro/Veteran :)

Love it

Riz

accessing modern day players names

can anyone tell me where on the set up menu i can access modern day players names??

Which means for 20 yrs players will remain same and so is the team. Thats so unrealistic cos in real cricket also players do get drop considering thier form.

Also pls let me knw apart from changing the players in big ant academy do we need to link it also to on disk players?

Skills of few players are unrealistic and I want to restart the career mode with their appropriate skills.

Users who are viewing this thread