Post your questions about the game here!

Ross am asking again ,,, for me who have played cricket at first class level, its a rip of when i see AI field settings ..... so will patch 2 address this problem ?:spy

Its not only a problem for those who have apparently played first class cricket Bossanova.....and I wouldnt call it a rip off....

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know how much cricket you have played mate. but where i from we don't get 4 slips in the last over of a T20 or long on, long off back in the first over of the test match :eek:

i don't know how much cricket you have played mate. but where i from we don't get 4 slips in the last over of a T20 or long on, long off back in the first over of the test match :eek:

I am not disagreeing with you about the problem, just I dont call it a rip off but then again I havent played first class cricket.......it is to be patched in a couple of weeks or so.

no disrespect dutch!!! infect i remember in 2009 you and me tried to help codemasters. to fix this problem in Ashes09..... trust me, if they fix this it would make a perfect game !!! just wanted to know if it is worked on in patch 2

no disrespect dutch!!! infect i remember in 2009 you and me tried to help codemasters. to fix this problem in Ashes09..... trust me, if they fix this it would make a perfect game !!! just wanted to know if it is worked on in patch 2

Yup it will be fixed. Didnt you have another username back then? you are from Sri Lanka right. And yes, I apologise, you have in fact played first class cricket. I know, we talked about it back then and I saw your cricinfo page. Forgive my rudeness....not enough sleep and no coffee in house....

Yup it will be fixed. Didnt you have another username back then? you are from Sri Lanka right. And yes, I apologise, you have in fact played first class cricket. I know, we talked about it back then and I saw your cricinfo page. Forgive my rudeness....not enough sleep and no coffee in house....

back in your box!!

how can I be a 'regular member' of English County if I haven't been offered a contract, selected a team or played a match yet?

Your career issue sounds like a bug, I'll PM you about that one to get further info.

@HBK619 I can confirm that once I finshed the finals I was offered a contract to play county. Must just be about timing. I think the 'regular member' status kicked in at about round 11.

EDIT: I'm starting at round 1 of 18 in the English County Cup. At what point will I turn 17? During the season or at the end? I can't get my head around how that works.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was asked previously but does shining the ball really help? Has anyone or experienced a difference with it and is reverse swing possible.thanks

ha ha its all good mate... i never thought i can match the bowling average of my first class career in a game. well its 10.85 ... lol

@latindancer, do you know Mahesh Palihakkara? He played first class cricket in Sri Lanka, albeit briefly. I played a season with him 10 years ago, very good cricketer!

@latindancer, do you know Mahesh Palihakkara? He played first class cricket in Sri Lanka, albeit briefly. I played a season with him 10 years ago, very good cricketer!

i think mahesh played more abroad then in sri lanka. i remember him in early 2000 playing for the school. after that i didnt see him or played with him much !!

Users who are viewing this thread