Post your questions about the game here!

Ok so here is my question but odd in the same sense

I started new career as an all rounder
All going well till a certain point
everytime i get to 70 - 90 to things happen ( i either nick it or bad luck played onto wicket)

this is the only way i get out the whole time, i dont change my style, dont slow down at all

Now halfway thru the aus season, i seem to for some reason nick every ball, spinners, medium pacers, fast bolwers

and to make it worse i cant get past 30 - this is annoying as hell

Cloudy with sunny intervals - would love to see that in the game for once :rolleyes

what does taunting the bowler do?

id like to know if this effects the next delivery in any way. pls help

Don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to turn off first class matches in career mode? Its just that Im not really a fan of those.. won't mind test cricket though.

Don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to turn off first class matches in career mode? Its just that Im not really a fan of those.. won't mind test cricket though.

I wouldn't mind playing short format (List A, odis & T20) exclusively in career mode.

Does anyone know how stat tracking works in the game?

Playing an "IPL" in competition mode with my created side in place of teh now defunt Pune Warriors.

Into my 8th game of the tournatment but every game all my players show nil stats and are making their "debuts".

Does anyone know how stat tracking works in the game?

Playing an "IPL" in competition mode with my created side in place of teh now defunt Pune Warriors.

Into my 8th game of the tournatment but every game all my players show nil stats and are making their "debuts".

Yeah whats with this? When a batsman comes in they usually have 0 matches, runs etc next to their name. :mad

Sometimes they have their actual career stats, but most the time its 0.

I don't get it.

My status for the Aussie T20 league (or 'Big Bash' if you're that way inclined) has gone up to "Regular Member" after my recent T20 performances. I take it this means I will be offered a team once I conclude the current season?

Probably a dumb question but I'm just seeking confirmation really.

Users who are viewing this thread