Post your questions about the game here!

I've go two words for you, son... Jeff Thomson.

Making the pace bowlers significantly faster than the maximum estimated speed for the fastest bowler in history... I've got two words for you.

Annoying
Unrealistic

maximum estimated speed

By definition, the maximum estimated speed of Jeff Thomson is 180kph because that's what Rod Marsh estimated him to bowl at. However If you're talking about him being recorded at 161.45kph that was recorded at the batsman's end.

We could just tell you it's any number, it's not like you have a radar gun :p

By definition, the maximum estimated speed of Jeff Thomson is 180kph because that's what Rod Marsh estimated him to bowl at. However If you're talking about him being recorded at 161.45kph that was recorded at the batsman's end.

Lol I've heard that. 180... Odd that no one else in history has ever gone close to that.. Not even above 160 right?

Anyway, I used estimated accurately imo, given the method they used to determine that figure.

@bigant, that's true but 158 is already incredibly hard to play (fair enough I guess) making it a lot faster would be...

We could just tell you it's any number, it's not like you have a radar gun :p

No but I do have Radar Love; yeah boys, do it.....

Golden Earring - Radar Love (1973) - YouTube

(Nice to see the crowd really diggin' it!:rolleyes) Feck me! It really is as if the crowd is watching speghetti come to the boil........and then at the end mayhem! ha ha! Love it!

I believe it is produced by the same guys that later went on to do Ashes 2013.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to change the final line up in career mode if you are the captain

Hey guys, I was wondering if you've ever had the 12th man come into the game, in either your team or the AI team

I did 'get best' upon first playing the game, but if I hit 'get best' again, will that affect any current saved games which may include teams which may be replaced?

Last edited:
Ross or the team at Big Ant. Have you thought about selling your sponsorship spots in career mode to real sponsors to raise development money?

For me it was even bad atleast your fielder has to dive but mine was the easiest of catches dropped ..:noway .

Here it is....Feels like a bug to me as they have dropped like hundred times now in the game and one easy catch was dropped off a hattrick ball...:mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UMW0dUg-uo
@HBK619 :
This is happening quite often now especially after patch#1...Dropping such catches is not acceptable at all...Once in a while is fine as it happens in real life as well but I have had like 4-5 drop like those...

Last edited by a moderator:
@HBK619 :
This is happening quite often now especially after patch#1...Dropping such catches is not acceptable at all...Once in a while is fine as it happens in real life as well but I have had like 4-5 drop like those...

I've seen lots of catches dropped. I think it's because there are way too many chances given.

Users who are viewing this thread