Post your questions about the game here!

Can a career player now play through domestic structures of other countries or still we have to play only with Australia and England's domestic seasons? Like a user wants his player to start his career in Indian domestic leagues. Sorry if this has already been addressed, I don't know whether it is fixed (or was already there in game?) or been discussed to be included for future.

The game doesn't change based on score.

Other factors, AI, confidence, etc play a part.

@BigAntStudios

Ross, does using R2 for a defensive shot alter the outcome determination in ways other than just reducing power?

That is, does it change the timing window? Is it any safer to play a defensive shot?

Whenever I've tried defending in order to build an innings, I just end up getting out off the defensive shots without having scored any runs.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Patches

Hi guys

I am playing DBC on X360. I want to update to the new patches. But I cant find the game on XBL. Can someone please guide me or atleast post a link to an existing thread which has instructions?

Also, I am facing this irritating bug of having my replaced squads and custom teams deleted every two days. Is this fixed in the new patches?

Cheers

Hi guys

I am playing DBC on X360. I want to update to the new patches. But I cant find the game on XBL. Can someone please guide me or atleast post a link to an existing thread which has instructions?

Cheers

Why are you looking for game on XBL if you are already playing the game?

Don't need to look for patches either they download automatically ?

If cricket academy is runnig smoothly on my laptop then will I be able to play DBC 14 smoothly on my laptop? Because Steam says recommended 2 gb Video ram & I got only 1 gb Nvidia 610M Geforce.

Commentary player names

Hi

I have a question regarding the commentary . When you go to DB academy you can change the commentary names for each player however I've never heard the commentators use the names I've changed so what's the point of this ???
Anyone else notice this ???

Every time the commentators just say bowling to Opening batsmen ...

What is the point of editing the player commentary names to Warner or Cook ?
if they are going to still call them opening batsmen ...

They do use the names just not very often. Same as nicknames, rarely but it does happen.

I did see that tutorial before, but as Matt said in it that "the tournaments will still be called 'Australian Domestic' and the like, and will follow their points system and rules". I don't want to be too much demanding, but if Bigant can implement this themselves where users can easily choose their domestic county it will be really helpful, as not all users of DBC14 will be member of Planetcricket, it will be hard for them to figure out to do this. I think Ross did mention it before that they'll include this sometime later in future through patch, I am not sure if I am recalling it right, but I hope I am right :)

what is the 12th man for? do players get injured in the game or career? if not is possible to implement this in the next update? i would like my career player and others to get injured randomly too like before a match so they can't play in the next match.

Last edited:
I ve one issue. While bowling fast in online mode my bowler always gets stucked just before the stumps after pulling rs, so the timing of pushing rs dosnt work nd as a result my fast bolwer always bowls at a constant speed of 112 to 118 kmh. Pls help how to bowl fast in online mode.. Also, when I play with AI fast bolwer speed is around 155 kmh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread