Post your questions about the game here!

what is the 12th man for? do players get injured in the game or career? if not is possible to implement this in the next update? i would like my career player and others to get injured randomly too like before a match so they can't play in the next match.

Ross has said this has been implemented in Patch#2, use of 12th man...

this game is still so good and addictive.
Playing before work while the family sleep, and any chance i can without being unsociable in the evening (49 years old and love THE DON)
In Career mode 19yr batsman , like everyone better at 50overs and 20overs
already got picked to play in the big bash thing and indian IPL very close ,
but still stuck on helmet 1, i have scored 8x50 plus.
What am i doing wrong not to get to Helmet 2 and beyond if any one can help please :yes

I want to change the career mode team list by removing pune from the ipl teams (since they're not a team anymore)......does anyone know how to go about doing this?

I want to change the career mode team list by removing pune from the ipl teams (since they're not a team anymore)......does anyone know how to go about doing this?

I have tried that and failed,,,, another thing is, Pune has players that are playing for the 8 other teams, so you will play them with same players as in your team

but still stuck on helmet 1, i have scored 8x50 plus.
What am i doing wrong not to get to Helmet 2 and beyond if any one can help please :yes

Helmet rankings have nothing to do with your stats/milestones or being selected in INTL levels. It's purely your '+' skills that you have got for your player when it goes beyond a threshold level in skills for each. I just got my helmet 2 ranking for my AR in second season. So keep enhancing your players skills and you will eventually see it changing. :)

Speaking of helmet ratings, love to see after patch 2 in place since we have nets practice in between matches to enhance the skill points - would believe it will help in faster change than the current system without patch2.

Helmet rankings have nothing to do with your stats/milestones or being selected in INTL levels. It's purely your '+' skills that you have got for your player when it goes beyond a threshold level in skills for each. I just got my helmet 2 ranking for my AR in second season. So keep enhancing your players skills and you will eventually see it changing. :)

Never really looked at skills level , so i assume i will have to play more back foot shots to get it up?

Not just the backfoot, but overall. I work on onside + front foot + flat bat + straight bat combo.

It's basically more strong you grow, better is your helmet ratings.

(Xbox) Error Loading Save Data

I have a problem in that I am unable to continue my Career. When I select my player I get the error, "ALERT Error Loading Save Data". I have no problems at all doing the initial "Setting Up Player" load after the game starts, or setting up a new and continuing a new career player. Is there any way I can get the career player I've spent many an hour on going again? I assume the file is corrupt but am certain I didn't power down the Xbox while the disc save icon was flashing. Save data is saved to a USB stick (1.4GB free) if that helps at all. Any help much appreciated.

Can I get a PDF of ps3 manual?

Hi all
I recently bought the game and took it to my mate's house to play. However I left the manual there.
He has since bought the game but as he lives 80 miles away I haven't got a manual any more!
Does anyone know where I can download the ps3 manual please?
Thanks in advance.

Lol elaborate story.

There's nothing in the manual that you can't find by playing, looking at in game tips or reading the forum.

I think you will have no issues until you visit your theoretical friends house and get your hypothetical manual back.

Hi all
I recently bought the game and took it to my mate's house to play. However I left the manual there.
He has since bought the game but as he lives 80 miles away I haven't got a manual any more!
Does anyone know where I can download the ps3 manual please?
Thanks in advance.

Manual/controls are available in the game itself.

Is it possible to alter your players equipment during a career? Not a big deal but I'm playing a career and would like to not have a multiple bright coloured bat grip if possible.
I know that it can be done prior to starting the career

Can someone tell me how to install the patch for the game for the PS3?

it installs automatically if you are signed into the PSN network

hence, if you PS# is attached to the net and you are logged into the PSN on game start up it will prompt you to update the game

Users who are viewing this thread