Post your questions about the game here!

Internomad

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ahh, so you use the right trigger, not the analouge stick?

lion100lion

International Coach
@BigAntStudios
Is it possible for a third person to see an online match going on ?
If not, can there be a provision for the match to be broadcast on planetcricket ?

Last edited:

mixz0r

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Too much appeal may result in decisions going against you so be sure and appeal for which you feel might be hitting...:D

Are you saying that it may, or have BA confirmed that this is an actually thing?

I suspect it's more opinion than fact, but if it's the latter I'd be keen to know. I appeal almost anything that's remotely close to LBW!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Are you saying that it may, or have BA confirmed that this is an actually thing?

I suspect it's more opinion than fact, but if it's the latter I'd be keen to know. I appeal almost anything that's remotely close to LBW!

Close enough is fine but when surely hitting outside off and appeal too much then decisions surely goes against you....:yes

mixz0r

Club Captain
Got you. I thought you meant that if you appeal too much then you might piss the umpire off and he'll start being harsh on you!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Right. So it is actually a thing that has been programmed in to the game then, and BA have confirmed this?
Yes, has been confirmed
Well not walking may get you in the umpires bad books and you may find your defiant look at the umpire on an appeal having less sway. The same as an over exuberant bowler appealing everything will have a hard time.

I've certainly noticed that in an online match - the other guy appealed every ball, and I survived some absolutely plumb LBWs.

mixz0r

Club Captain
Actually now you mention it; I have had the AI appeal a few times then hit me with what felt like a plumb LB, and it's been given not out.

It makes sense that you should have to think for a second before appealing, but I had no idea it was actually wired in to the game.

DanDango

Club Cricketer
Bowl - Hit pads - Feel like LBW - Press up arrow to appeal...

Note:Too much appeal may result in decisions going against you so be sure and appeal for which you feel might be hitting...:D

Like south africa vs england and dominic cork
appeal for ever ball that hits the bads and then get a plumb lbw turn down. Miss the 90 cricket lol.

BRAB

International Coach
Just a quick question, stopped playing the game a while ago, didn't really get into it.

Did people ever figure out if Career mode had dynamic squads and simulated players? (Ie, so you don't have Sachin Tendulkar in the side as a 48 year old)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a quick question, stopped playing the game a while ago, didn't really get into it.

Did people ever figure out if Career mode had dynamic squads and simulated players? (Ie, so you don't have Sachin Tendulkar in the side as a 48 year old)

No, there are no dynamic squads or players/team regens.

BRAB

International Coach
No, there are no dynamic squads or players/team regens.

:eek: That's... Wow. So it's 20 competitions strung together? Perhaps in the next iteration then.

Obviously this topic has probably been explored in depth. I'll give it another go once the next patch comes out.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
:eek: That's... Wow. So it's 20 competitions strung together? Perhaps in the next iteration then.

Obviously this topic has probably been explored in depth. I'll give it another go once the next patch comes out.

Player regens should be in the next iteration. Career mode is quite immersive and after patch 2, it should get even better.

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
Hi all, I've been looking for teams that had players from Super International Cricket. I found some of the players in the player search, but the creator name doesn't come up, even when I choose show other creations. Any advice?
Also, is there any way to view statistics from matches other than the big wheel, such as Manhattan or run rate graph?

Users who are viewing this thread