Post your questions about the game here!

if it's the innings i think it includes an unbelievably un-boycottesque 70-ball century from Sir Geoffrey.

9189283.jpg

is dbc14 a steam game or non steam game? I believed it to be a steam game before reading this https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601
the bottom of article says
Note: Only the retail games listed above can be registered through Steam. No other retail games
can be registered and downloaded using Steam.

Last edited:
so this article must be outdated.
It doesn't list it because the article is about a slightly different topic. It's a list of games which can also be activated without Steam, that can be activated on Steam using the same key that was provided with the game.

DBC14 on PC requires Steam.

Come someone please direct me to where they explain what to do if you by accident switched off ur xbox and the game was still saving in the back. My career points xp is gone and the level u are. With that all my imported players are gone but the weird thing is with all that my career is still there the player with his personal stats and all. @MattW or someone who knows please:noway

Rare, but they're in there. Hopefully once patch 2 comes down the line it'll all be better

After playing quite a bit now using Patch 2, as Matt said, edges are there but only marginally more than Patch 1. This still needs working on in Patch 3 IMO

To be fair though, other than lack of edges and the well documented AI default fielding issues, the rest of game is top notch.

No more daft run outs
slower outfield
bowler fatigue fixed
AI batting is better (but still needs work re: batting mentality having more affect)
Bowling is harder
Batting is easier
Better replays

If nit picking:
WK needs toning down still - far too athletic
Bowler still too athletic when fielding - other fielders seem better though

Started a career as 16 yr old all rounder on veteran. Played 2 games and only took 1 wicket. Plenty of close calls (no edges :p) but didn't get my usual 10 fer per game

Batting I actually scored 26 in 2nd innings played (normally out for single figure scores :p) and was down to my own impatience for getting out

Now that I have correctly set different line ups for first class/ODI/T20 its good to see in game also

Come someone please direct me to where they explain what to do if you by accident switched off ur xbox and the game was still saving in the back. My career points xp is gone and the level u are. With that all my imported players are gone but the weird thing is with all that my career is still there the player with his personal stats and all. @MattW or someone who knows please:noway

I have had the same issue, but the xbox didn't switch off during save/download....for some reason, it just loses my data(xp, downloaded teams etc. everytime I start the game, except for the career mode progress and career mode stats.

A cosmetic addition I don't recall being stated before(?) is where the batsman grounds his bat (usually 2 or 3 times) whilst waiting for the delivery now

Nice little touch

@zimrahil : I saw from the video Matt posted that AI played grounded shots to mid off and mid on...Has this been the case for only AI or even us playing??

And is the "Fielding 2" for running cam fixed?? As now its like the ball goes to square leg but the cam shows Deep square leg and thinking that the ball has gone there I get run out...:mad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread