Post your questions about the game here!

Couple of Ca Questions regarding kit

when forcing a player to wear say a helmet will every player in that team wear that helmet? can you add an option where only the colour of the kit is enforced or even only have the main colour enforced for say pads because most players have different pads which have different side colours

Just astheticly it would be anoying to have to have all the players having the same gear when batting?

Thoughts??

Hey Ross,
Can you confirm if we have online co-op in this game. If yes, is it 4v4 like it was for RLL2?

i know this is isnt important but just wanted to know will we have an option to select length of sleeve of the player .........like long or short......or they will wear their shirts according to the weather?

i know this is isnt important but just wanted to know will we have an option to select length of sleeve of the player .........like long or short......or they will wear their shirts according to the weather?

Time will tell ;)

Based on previous experience with BigAnt, this answer can safely be read as:

"Yes.....and we don't stop there....you will get 10 more options for customisation"

:p

They are capable of putting it in just because we asked for it.

@Ross
Will I able to create these 5 distinct fast bowlers?

1) A 6.2inch 135-140kph Fast medium bowler with a top speed of 143k , Bowls mostly just short of good length and gets a good bounce also can seam around both ways if conditions are favorable , has got good off cutter which he can bowl on every surface. Known to be a partnership breaker and can bowl long spells without getting tired.

2) A 6ft 137-142Kph Fast medium bowler with a top speed of 146k , Bowls full length mostly around offstump , good at bowling in swingers and gets occasional movement away from the batsmen , very good at death bowling ,has got nerves of steel.

3)A 5.10inch 145-150k genuine pacer with a top speed of 155ks , lacks stamina and after 4/5 overs turns in to 135-140k range and then in to 130-135k range, can bowl ferocious outswingers (ALA steyn) , Able to get seam movement with the new ball on every surface (mostly towards batsmen), Keeps coming at the batsmen till he gets him out. Captain used him in bursts of 4 overs in FC cricket and he doesnt get to bowls many overs.

4)5.11inch 128-133k medium pacer with a top speed of 137k , relies mostly on offcuters and a bit of outswing , good accuracy and a smart brain and can bowl long spells too.

5)5.9 inch 120k-125k medium pacer with a top speed of 130k , relies on hitting the seam right and extracting seam movement both ways , not very accurate and can come easily underpressure if he gets hit for consecutive boundaries.

big fan, quick question you say say there's a career mode is it a limited span on how long you can play like madden is 30 years the rugby league game is 10 years. so is there a limit like that?
also on the career mode will it be possible to buy, sell or trade players? :)

i think it would be really good if it was unlimited possibly with a youth squad just my personal opinion :)

Hey Ross,
Did you just make a post where I think you did??? :p

big fan, quick question you say say there's a career mode is it a limited span on how long you can play like madden is 30 years the rugby league game is 10 years. so is there a limit like that?
also on the career mode will it be possible to buy, sell or trade players? :)

Based on the findings of some folks here, it seems like we will have a career mode that lasts 25 years.

And yes, it will be possible to buy/sell/trade players in career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread