Post your questions about the game here!

Licensing this generation of legends will be much easier. Don Bradman, David gower are legends for sure but this centruy legends are ricky ponting,sachin tendulkar and so on....
I think I have failed to deliver my message...
What I am saying is this game is better off not named after a star or legendary player!!

----------

Will Cricket 14 be released in the UK?
Now why would you ask something like that??:eek:

okay a couple of questions

1. If we want to save a player and his stats but remove him from the squad is that possible ?

2. Also in the 'sneak peak' when the batsman was walking to the crease i noticed there weren't really many statistics they usually show a lot more then that was wondering if you could just add a few more to add to the experience? please aha
Also in 20/20 matches they show thirties (30+) .... which i think would be a good addition to the game ....thank you i can not wait !!!!!!! :D

65 days until October :D <3

Simply cricket 14 or something like that will do it for the game...the name should be short and it should give a very strong impression of authenticity like fifa games.
Everyone knows fifa is the ultimate football game out there and it is only a little time before cricket 14 becomes the ultimate cricket game!!

None of the top sports games of different sports are named after a star, then why should the best cricket game?

If you use ricky ponting's name then what about steve waugh or don bradman, if you use kevin pietersen's name then what about David Gower or Ian Botham...

Tiger wood's pga

will there some kind of sound/music/songs when someone hits a four six or gets a wicket as that will not make it boring as in other games only crowd cheers

will there some kind of sound/music/songs when someone hits a four six or gets a wicket as that will not make it boring as in other games only crowd cheers

If you follow test Cricket, which is actually the real cricket, you will find the crowd is the best sound you can hear :) It is normally applied on T20's, IPL and other leagues. Sometime in a international match :)

1. If we want to save a player and his stats but remove him from the squad is that possible ?

2. Also in the 'sneak peak' when the batsman was walking to the crease i noticed there weren't really many statistics they usually show a lot more then that was wondering if you could just add a few more to add to the experience? please aha
Also in 20/20 matches they show thirties (30+) .... which i think would be a good addition to the game ....thank you i can not wait !!!!!!!

65 days until October <3

Also in 20/20 matches they show thirties (30+) .... which i think would be a good addition to the game ....thank you i can not wait !!!!!!!

65 days until October <3

What has cricket come to where we celebrate 30s?

They don't 'celebrate' them ... They just acknowledge them it there statistics... So hush down there. Everyone's very happy for you that you can get thirty ... And surprised

They don't 'celebrate' them ... They just acknowledge them it there statistics... So hush down there. Everyone's very happy for you that you can get thirty ... And surprised

Chill out...No one was having a go at you. We all know they show 30+ scores in t20 now a days. We were simply mentioning how much cricket has degraded chaged.

As long as it doesn't happen in test matches, I don't really mind.

As long as it doesn't happen in test matches, I don't really mind.

Haha i know right!People asking for helicopter shots,cheerleaders,music after every 4 or 6 and 30+run acknowledgement. There better not be any of that nonsense when i am playing test match mode.

Users who are viewing this thread