Post your questions about the game here!

I'm not sure if this question has previously been raised and answered, so excuse my ignorance if so....

How will AI opponents select their team for any given match or test in a series, like most recent cricket games is there one set of first 11 that doesn't change or you can select the opponents team for them?, or will, like Shane Warne/Brian Lara Cricket 99 they have preset say 3 different first 11s?....it seemed a bit random at times but the concept was right and seemed to work well as they didn't have a pre determined or default first 11 and was a nice touch as there team changed from match to match.

Id like to know how form and stats for a series might affect how the AI 11 is chosen....

There wasn't. There was an auto-duck/leave if you ran out of time to play the shot, but sadly by the time you ran out of time, you were also out of time to get out the way of it.
CLONK.

And you also lost confidence I think....

Random Question O'Clock: Will the umpires have alternate weather-wear, for example jackets when it's raining or cold?...

Sorry if this has been asked - in career mode, when you are bowling and you appeal for LBW and the umpire gives it not out, how do you go about referring it? Can you refer it even if you aren't the captain, or is there a button you push to tell your captain you think it's out?

Ross very excited for the DC14 but I have a few questions just popping up in my mind

-I wanted to know will their be BARS for LBW appeals?
- will umpire check occasionally for close no-balls.
-finally will umpire consult 3rd umpire for close ground catches and close boundary line catches or saves. Which leads to another question can we do those special catches of throwing ball into field and diving to catch it ?

sorry if this question has been posted/answered before..

Would every bowler has a unique/different bowling action or would all bowlers have similar bowling action?

Ross very excited for the DC14 but I have a few questions just popping up in my mind

-finally will umpire consult 3rd umpire for close ground catches and close boundary line catches or saves. Which leads to another question can we do those special catches of throwing ball into field and diving to catch it ?

1. I also Want the Answer of this question.
2. I think No
3. I think No.
But not confirmed yet. Ross can confirm it.

1) Yes.
2) I don't think so, but doesn't matter much. Even if it does it only during wickets or BARS as per ICC rule.
3) Possible as throwing the ball into the field and diving to catch it and pushing the ball away are all confirmed by Ross.

A small question to the Big Ant team,

Will there be absolute, absurd howlers from the umpires sometimes? So that we can save BARS review for such possible howlers ... or will the umpires only miss faint edges, etc.?

1) Yes.
2) I don't think so, but doesn't matter much. Even if it does it only during wickets or BARS as per ICC rule.
3) Possible as throwing the ball into the field and diving to catch it and pushing the ball away are all confirmed by Ross.

Cool :D

First of all kudos Ross.......great going with the game......waiting impatiently
Forgive my ignorance if this has been answered previously, will there be licensed kits and bats???

Is it possible to have led glowing stumps and bales?
like in Australian BBL as it is soon to be implemented by ICC in international cricket matches

Last edited:
Pre-orders available but no set date given, isn't that what Ross was trying to avoid? :P

Users who are viewing this thread