Post your questions about the game here!

Don't know if this has been asked before. In career mode say that if you select the player nationality as Pakistani, will that player only be able to play for Pakistan if he gets promoted or is there a possibility to play for another country too? For example Imran Tahir playing for SA being born in Pakistan.

Are there any non-customisable group style tournaments?

Would be a strange omission if there wasn't a way to play a 'World Championship' like in other games.

Yes, there are non-customisable group stage tournaments.

Not sure if this has been asked, will there be a camera view when batting like IC2010 when you played from behind the batsman?

11 vs 11 would be near unplayable imo.a cricket match lasts longer than other games.lose your wicket and sit for an hour waitin.2 vs 2 is the best i guess.

and yeah how do we play as don bradman?career ,special games,or as a player in present day teams?judging by the screenshots his shot mechanics look different to the others.

on a different topic i know most wouldn't agree with me but i think gameplay details and trailers should be shown in detail before the launch to make a fair buy and increase the sales but sooo many other details shouldn't be given.we should discover them as we play it or there won't be things for us to be pleasantly surprised.

judging by the screenshots his shot mechanics look different to the others.

on a different topic i know most wouldn't agree with me but i think gameplay details and trailers should be shown in detail before the launch to make a fair buy and increase the sales but sooo many other details shouldn't be given.we should discover them as we play it or there won't be things for us to be pleasantly surprised.

There's precious little to judge from the screenshots, and it's very unlikely that one player has different batting mechanics than others.

Also, more trailers are on their way, and you'll get numerous (many more than previous games) reviews on pc.net as soon as the game releases to judge the it, cheers... :cheers

yeah i know .was saying that to make my opinion (that every small detail shouldn't be released )attract fewer attacks.coz you buy the game mainly for the gameplay and that will be shown. i have a feeling that there are two mechanics for batting: bradman's and everyone else's(i could be wrong)because the screenshot of him playing the drive is almost exactly like bradman's real drive and ross had said that that's an in game picture .

Last edited:
yeah i know .was saying that to make my opinion (that every small detail shouldn't be released )attract fewer attacks.coz you buy the game mainly for the gameplay and that will be shown. i have a feeling that there are two mechanics for batting: bradman's and everyone else's(i could be wrong)because the screenshot of him playing the drive is almost exactly like bradman's real drive and ross had said that that's an in game picture .

I am certain there will be pleasant surprises in game and ross won't have given away everything.

Users who are viewing this thread