Post your questions about the game here!

Will ps3 players be able to share an overall save file with name corrections, kits, etc?

I think was possible in one of the AC games

woah, de ja vu

Will ps3 players be able to share an overall save file with name corrections, kits, etc?
That has been possible with their previous games, but there's little reason to do so here, as most of what you'd want to share a save file for is built into the game.

It will be a one button press process in the menus to get real names for the teams in the game, thanks to the team linking and mass update options they are putting in.

Basically, you hit the 'Replace All Teams' option in the game's menus and it will auto-download the best rated roster for every team in the game, replacing the fake names, etc.

Ross don't know if the answer was posted but Is the non beta version of the Cricket academy is In game or is it another application(do we need to import files from academy save files)Sorry man for so many questions.!!!

Imagine the impact that would have on sales.
Lol, that was sarcastic... but since this a cricket game, a good foray into marketing tactics in India would do some trick for the sales since the no of consoles have increased and online purchase of games have recently dominated (eg. flipkart) :D

I am waiting for the release date reveal. I think Ross should know be END of September that Ashes 13 is hardly coming and we will have release date info then.

Users who are viewing this thread