Post your questions about the game here!

I have a question, and if it has been answered, can someone point me to the right page please :)

How realistic are test matches? Will we be able to play the AI and it stretch over 5 days, will it be a regular thing that it could take 120 overs to bowl a team out? Will we see plenty of draws or teams becoming very negative to play for a draw?

Thanks in advance to anyone who points me in the right direction for the answers, or to anyone who answers :)

That's really a gameplay related thing, since we've not got the hands on the game it's going to be hard to answer, but from what we've been told the AI will act in a reasonably realistic manner regarding the game type you're playing (More aggressive in T20, More tactical in Test and so on). You can extrapolate that out however way you like but for such a specific question, we're not really going to know until we've played the game.

Ross, I've got an inside source that tells me mike fegan is on your games commentary team. During a test match he will talk us through the reasons why trickstar have treated potential customers the way they have. This explains how you've recorded over 40 hours of commentary.

Ross, I've got an inside source that tells me mike fegan is on your games commentary team. During a test match he will talk us through the reasons why trickstar have treated potential customers the way they have. This explains how you've recorded over 40 hours of commentary.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

weather forecast is overcast in a match,do v expect rain in between the match,if so ,game may be washed out or Duckworth-Lewis will come into act.does Duckworth-Lewis exists in the GAME .:noway

F**** release date.
Big ant-(nov-dec) ,next gen console and other great games on their way.
#Riskysituation.
Mmm, that's going to be my issue, as much as I want to play this game there are some killer games coming out that will have all the attention of a lot of players.

Mmm, that's going to be my issue, as much as I want to play this game there are some killer games coming out that will have all the attention of a lot of players.

It's the only thing that worried me the longer the game isn't out. My back up plan was to download it on the marketplace on the one. But they don't even let you do that this time around! :mad

If people do end up getting rid of their 360 and PS3 before the game is released, the good news is that you'll be able to pick it up on next gen in 12 months or so anyway

I'm sure i've read you can play PS3 games on a PS4, am I wrong? It will be fine if you can just buy it on PS3 and play it on ur new system :)

Surely a system like the PS4 will support the playing of old games?

Surely a system like the PS4 will support the playing of old games?
No*.

Most backwards compatibility was achieved by pretty much having the old console in the new one, because technology used to advance enough between console generations that it was cheap enough to do so.

The PS3 on the other hand is still too expensive as component parts to include enough in the PS4 to play the old games - but the PS4 isn't powerful enough to emulate a PS3, like they do with PS1 games on the PS3.

* Some PS3 games may be playable in the future by being streamed to your console - but you won't be able to just put the disc in and play.

Swap PS3 for Xbox 360 and PS4 for Xbox One and most is still true.

No*.

Most backwards compatibility was achieved by pretty much having the old console in the new one, because technology used to advance enough between console generations that it was cheap enough to do so.

The PS3 on the other hand is still too expensive as component parts to include enough in the PS4 to play the old games - but the PS4 isn't powerful enough to emulate a PS3, like they do with PS1 games on the PS3.

* Some PS3 games may be playable in the future by being streamed to your console - but you won't be able to just put the disc in and play.

Swap PS3 for Xbox 360 and PS4 for Xbox One and most is still true.

Unless you have a "slim" PS3 model which doesn't have any of the backwards compatability... like me. Bunches of PS2 games unplayable. :(

So we could all be waiting so long for DBC14 and then if we want to buy a PS4, not be able to play it? ... Genuinely think i'd rather stick with the PS3 until a DBC game is released on PS4

So we could all be waiting so long for DBC14 and then if we want to buy a PS4, not be able to play it? ... Genuinely think i'd rather stick with the PS3 until a DBC game is released on PS4
Right now is the point at which PS3s and their games will be worth the absolute least, because everyone else looking at a complete trade-in upgrade to the next gen will do it at the same time - if you still enjoy them, keep them.

I certainly can't see any must haves with the launch titles - and the price of the console and the games will certainly fall if you wait until around the time that DBC is on the next gen consoles before making the jump.

Sound advice there mate.

I only really play the same couple of titles every year (Fifa, Madden, NCAA), with the odd exception, so can't see me rushing out now I've found that out. They wont have made much of a change to either of them games for PS4 other than the crowd looks better lol

Users who are viewing this thread