Post your questions about the game here!

So we could all be waiting so long for DBC14 and then if we want to buy a PS4, not be able to play it? ... Genuinely think i'd rather stick with the PS3 until a DBC game is released on PS4

But will that be the opinion of casual cricket game fans? I think not.
It's going to have to be avaliable very early November or late October for me to be able to play this gem. I love cricket as much as anyone, but I'm not going to miss out on next gen that's for sure.
Deadrising 3 looks mint, and the difference between black flag on the 360 and next gen is massive.

Last edited:
It's going to have to be avaliable very early November or late October for me to be able to play this gem. I love cricket as much as anyone, but I'm not going to miss out on next gen that's for sure.
Deadrising 3 looks mint, and the difference between black flag on the 360 and next gen is massive.

Yeah I can see where your coming from, but personally I only play a few games (mainly due to time i have) and there isnt a massive difference in Fifa/Madden to justify getting a PS4 yet, but will have one for Fifa 15/Madden 15

True. I guess that is why they are already planning to release DBC15 by mid 2014.

Personally i canceled my preorder for ps4 last week realizing i am not in a hurry to play any of the games that is coming out this year (only crew got my attention which is releasing next year) and someone who is more looking forward to the next gen can get the ps4 i ordered (it was sold out in amazon). Different people with different views at next gen i guess.

Either way, even if big ant loses some sales due to next gen, there will still be a very large ps3 base they can target at for now which is much much bigger than the ps4 base. For them cricket 15 is coming :)

And people wonder why I love my PC (personal computer that is, I can't claim Planet Cricket as my own) so much.. :P

Yes DBC single handedly stopped me from trading in my PS3 towards my PS4 pre-order but still worth getting a PS4 though IMO.

Nothing like the buzz of getting a PS4 on its release date. I would much rather that than waiting months just for it to go down $30-50, i shall be paying the little brother an unreasonably cheap sum to line up for several hours and pick up my copy.

Hey ross, can we expect any gameplay video before the play session this month? I understand if you guys want to focus on the actual releases and the academy. I am just curious.

Hey ross, can we expect any gameplay video before the play session this month? I understand if you guys want to focus on the actual releases and the academy. I am just curious.
I would expect the release announcement before the play sessions, and for the announcement to include a trailer.

People not getting the next gen console now because of a cricket game they have never played or actually seen more than a few seconds of. :facepalm

Some very strange human beings.!

I'll probably sneak something out for sure... don't know if that will be this Friday or not.

Ross: Add something new in your signature....New features etc..:yes

Nah, I was more thinking of removing " with Nets, FULL Review System, Actual Fielding, Tour Editor, Competition Editor, Cricket Academy, non-generic players, multiple camera options, Complete replay system and Career Mode." and just having:

The ONLY game :p

Place your bets;

$1.01 - Ross just being cheeky
$1.95 - Ross knows something we don't know
$51.00 - Ashes Cricket 13 gets released
$1001.00- No more questions get asked about the release date

Last edited:
*starts the engine on the out of context mobile*

Users who are viewing this thread