Post your questions about the game here!

It's my opinion only, I think most will play one-off matches or tours.

One-off matches or tours as a single player (akin to career mode) adds another dimension to the game. It's basically an entirely different mode.

Watching the 2nd test and saw the Sir Donald Bradman stand, would having the licence from the Bradman foundation not have covered that too? If so is it in the game, even though you can't use the Adelaide oval name?? Also what goin on with all the English weather you guys are having??

I think you misunderstood his question; namely whether you can play as a single batter/fielder in one-off matches or tours.
Yeh I am sure he misunderstood it. You can only play as a single batter/fielder/bowler in career mode. In all other modes, you control the whole team.

I think you misunderstood his question; namely whether you can play as a single batter/fielder in one-off matches or tours.

Yeh I am sure he misunderstood it. You can only play as a single batter/fielder/bowler in career mode. In all other modes, you control the whole team.

That's what I thought else what's the difference between career mode and regular tours? Also, haven't seen a mode in CA (tour/tournament creator) where you specify taking control of just a single player.

That's what I thought else what's the difference between career mode and regular tours?.

The key difference would be that in career mode, you start of with limited skill points, and are only playing for your domestic team.

If this other mode existed, you could use any player on any team, with any skills you wanted basically. It'd be like using Michael Clarke on an Ashes tour, as opposed to being 16 year old Joe Smith who has to play matches to improve his skills.

Now that I think about it, it would be an awesome addition.

The key difference would be that in career mode, you start of with limited skill points, and are only playing for your domestic team.

If this other mode existed, you could use any player on any team, with any skills you wanted basically. It'd be like using Michael Clarke on an Ashes tour, as opposed to being 16 year old Joe Smith who has to play matches to improve his skills.
Now that I think about it, it would be an awesome addition.

Yes but when you make it to the national team in career mode, you will embark on Ashes tour.

Yes but when you make it to the national team in career mode, you will embark on Ashes tour.

Of course...but an alternative mode like the one suggested would take the focus away from improving skills/getting selected for the national side...and just allow you to use any player for any match/series/tour.

It could also be a real time saving mode for some people. Don't want to play the entire career - try this other mode. Or, don't want to play an exhibition match and use all 11 batsmen/5 bowlers - try this other mode.

Would definitely be cool to see on top of the already existing career mode.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread