Post your questions about the game here!

advancing and moving a foot around are 2 different things :lol

and more over specifying ,how u can advance to a fast bowler before he bowled,referring to net session in CA,advance shot to be played after the beep and before ball is delivered from machine to connect ,which is unrealistic .

Ever saw Mathew Hayden bat?

What is the 'landing circle' hud element? Doesn't seem to change anything.

When the batsman gets hit by a bouncer in the full game, will there be a reaction? In the nets you can get hit in the head and Bradman doesn't even flinch :p

What difficulty will online games be played at?

Will it be possible to pre-order a steelbook edition in the UK?

Wow i'm just so amazed at how well this game is coming it will always keep you on your toes like in batting not only do you have to read the ball but also place your feat accordingly and work with timings and now you can't get away usually with a review. And then there is bowling you have to be looking at the right time for jump and run up also manual fielding this game is gonna be so fun just shows how much we have advanced since international cricket 10 on xbox 360.

i am new here and just wanted to say a things and ask a question, first of all i might sound like i am just blowing smoke but i love how big ant studios is both helping less well known Australian bands and also helping the gaming industry down here which is pretty much non existent when it comes to console games, now that the sucking up is out of the way

is there a part of this game that are you most proud of? sorry if its been asked i have gone through half this thread and it was not asked in what i read and have you taken many influences from any part of the FIFA games when creating Don Bradman Cricket 14?

i am new here and just wanted to say a things and ask a question, first of all i might sound like i am just blowing smoke but i love how big ant studios is both helping less well known Australian bands and also helping the gaming industry down here which is pretty much non existent when it comes to console games, now that the sucking up is out of the way

is there a part of this game that are you most proud of? sorry if its been asked i have gone through half this thread and it was not asked in what i read and have you taken many influences from any part of the FIFA games when creating Don Bradman Cricket 14?

I have a boring answer for you, sorry, I think what this game will be remembered for is breaking the shackles of the previous Cricket game control systems - taking Cricket away from merely being a series of Quicktime event mini-games, for decades the ball itself was fairly inconsequential - no one needed to look at it, you just looked at the HUD and time a button press.

It was a huge risk but if the adoption of the batting controls is anything to go by then I think we will be successful in killing the "donut".

In terms of "borrowing" from FIFA, we take all that we can from all of the leading games, I have no shame in tipping my hat to the best :)

I'd like to see DBC succeed so much that 5 years down the line, we'd see a version of DBC which is a cricket game/management sim/rpg. I know Ross has vision to do this. :thumbs

Unless someone from Big Ant specifically asks, please post issues publicly rather then via PM so that all may get a solution - unsolicited support PM's are the only ones I do not answer.

----------

I'd like to see DBC succeed so much that 5 years down the line, we'd see a version of DBC which is a cricket game/management sim/rpg. I know Ross has vision to do this. :thumbs

That's where we're headed for sure.

----------

Ross you there m8?

Never far away :)

Users who are viewing this thread