Post your questions about the game here!

Thanks for saving me the 3.0004 kilojules that are used up when scrolling through all the rubbish. Your a real hero

If it runs nets well. If you're getting a bad frame rate in the nets and need to turn all the graphics down, I wouldn't hold out hope.

If it runs nets well. If you're getting a bad frame rate in the nets and need to turn all the graphics down, I wouldn't hold out hope.

I'm running the risk, my laptop runs the academy perfectly but recently it has got a virus and I cannot be bothered fixing it because it is near death anyway. So I'll buy it on pc but not sure how long until the laptop decides to pass away!

Ross/HBK619/MikeM....atleast tell us now the controls for the wicket keeper in career mode :p

Ross/HBK619/MikeM....atleast tell us now the controls for the wicket keeper in career mode :p

They have to leave something for us to find out when we get the game :)

We should have a race to see who can find this hidden legends mode when released.:D

Slightly off topic question but what's the difference between KFC big bash league and simple big bash league? One has I guess 8 teams and other has 6 teams, but which one is more important and why isn't the one with Melbourne stars not on the disc?

Probably answered elsewhere, but will it just start visibly raining in the middle of a match? Or will it just say play has been delayed?

Probably answered elsewhere, but will it just start visibly raining in the middle of a match? Or will it just say play has been delayed?

weather is supposed to be real time, so i guess that implies you might even see a difference between light drizzle and staying on it, and heavier rain and going off for it? not a clue...

Slightly off topic question but what's the difference between KFC big bash league and simple big bash league? One has I guess 8 teams and other has 6 teams, but which one is more important and why isn't the one with Melbourne stars not on the disc?
The game does have the 8 team Big Bash competition on the disc, obviously though they aren't licensed so the Stars are just called 'Melbourne'.

Before the Big Bash League the domestic state T20 tournament was the "KFC Big Bash".

To add to what Matt said, these days only the eight franchise competition runs, with the old state based one defunct. The states still participate in the Sheffield shield and Ryobi cup though

I know this question has probably been asked at some stage, but I'll ask anyway. If I create a tour in the game, can I use it online? (My mate and I are doing a full Test/ODI/T20 series and was hoping it would work)?

Users who are viewing this thread