Post your questions about the game here!

Struggling when at the non strikers end on when to initiate a run, anyone got any suggestions? As you don't see the whole field it makes it hard to judge.

Do we need Xbox Live subscription to access the Cricket Academy Offline modes?

Struggling when at the non strikers end on when to initiate a run, anyone got any suggestions? As you don't see the whole field it makes it hard to judge.

Don't run until you see the ball in space, if the ball is going in the deep take a run it takes time to throw it back.

In some videos,whenever a ball goes for a six camera doesnt show it focuses on boundary,it should have a camera angle like brian lara cricket 99!

So I've watched a fair amount of videos and I have a couple of pointers:

Will the out fielding be improved? (Lots of people are diving over the rope.)
There are too many caught and bowled chances.
For the bowling it seams very limited to choose line and length can anyone give me a walkthrough on how to control your line and length.

----------

There is also too many throws at the keeper if you watch this video you'll see what I mean.

N00b question, do I sign in on my PS3 with my CURRENT Cricket Academy user-name or with my PS3 username? [/amateur]

N00b question, do I sign in on my PS3 with my CURRENT Cricket Academy user-name or with my PS3 username? [/amateur]

Do you play online with other games if yes that one, i don't play online games on console so i had to make a new one. I also forgot to sign in and thought Bigant had not got online sharing working, so so wrong i was.:facepalm

Guys i only have a work pc with internet . Is there no way i can copy the team file to a usb and stick that in my xbox( did this for rugby challenge 2)

Users who are viewing this thread