Post your questions about the game here!

Hi I just got the game and how do you turn the red circle around the ball off? I turned all HUD elements off in options and everything disappeared except the red circle.

Also is there a way to invert the batting shot directions because when I move the right stick to the right it hits left and vice versa.

And how do I get the best players off cricket academy. What are the names of the best creators because I got the teams from the forum thread with instructions but the players don't look like them. I saw player cards where the players looks spot on.

Also is there a way to invert the batting shot directions because when I move the right stick to the right it hits left and vice versa.

Yeah, it's like that by default because the 'proper' batting cameras are from behind the batsman, where those directions make sense.

You can invert it though if you're using the broadcast cam (or even if you're not). In-game press start, go to Options --> Controls and then check "Invert Batting".

Can anyone of you please mention the corrected names of the players in these 8 teams, and it wont be alot of work for u bcz u shall only tell the names of the country to which you belong.
Australia
New Zealand
England
S Africa
Pakistan
India
Westindies
Sri Lanka

Can anyone of you please mention the corrected names of the players in these 8 teams, and it wont be alot of work for u bcz u shall only tell the names of the country to which you belong.
Aren't you able to work it out yourself from the initals, age, county and stats?

That sounds like work to me.

----------

Although following that, I do have a question.

If I am remembering what I seen correctly, its the left stick to spin the ball and the right stick for the delivery accuracy etc

Has anyone tried/can you switch them?

It's also just a way he can get around the fact he can't connect his modified XBOX online...

Bro if you have any doubt so let me tell u i dont buy pirated games dear friend. And plzz dont look at me as if Im a culprit, im not the one who pirates games or mods them, few idiots r modding it and v are suffering bcz of them so i just needed to ask if sum1 can do me this favour.

Is there a reason you can't figure it out yourself when you get the game?

You can even just download the Cricket Academy now and figure it out.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's like that by default because the 'proper' batting cameras are from behind the batsman, where those directions make sense.

You can invert it though if you're using the broadcast cam (or even if you're not). In-game press start, go to Options --> Controls and then check "Invert Batting".

Thank you heaps. What about the red circle?

System
Requirements :
The PC release is still due two
months with Big Ants
revealing the minimum and
maximum system
requirements.
Minimum requirements
Ram ? 2 Gb,
CPU ? Intel Celeron E1500
Dual Core 2.2 Ghz or AMD
Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core
4800+
GPU ? Nvidia Geforce GT330
or ATI Radeon HD 3600
series.
Hard Disk ? 2 Gb of space
OS ? Win 7 32
DirectX ? 9
Maximum requirements
CPU ? Intel Core 2 Duo E7600
3.06 Ghz or AMD Athlon II X2
Ram ? 4 Gb
GPU ? Nvidia Geforec GTS
250 or ATI Radeon HD 6670.
Hard Disk ? 2 Gb of space
OS ? Win 7 64
DirectX ? 10 is that true ? I was just surfing about and got this details i would request @MattW or some one to go trough this and post the pc req as its not available any where :)

Does anyone know how many mb the "Get Best" is roughly?

To wait for the PC version, or not to wait... that is the question.

Guys please help. Does footwork matter vs fast bowling? If yes then do you guys have any tips because against Fast bowling it is very hard to judge a ball in milliseconds let alone do the proper footwork. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread