Post your questions about the game here!

Guys, 3 quick questions:

1. How to sledge?

2. When you are batting, how do you see the confidence and fatigue meters? Especially in the career mode?

3. How to save a customized fielding setup, so you can use it in the later overs and even in the next games, tours and career mode games?

Don't have problem with what shot to play but with what footwork to do.

I havnt played the game only nets (will be getting for PC), but from my nets knowledge which im decent at legend diff with no hud assist.
Picking the ball is important for good foot work,
also committing on footwork a tad before playing the shot gives better results(not premeditating only after ball release).
A few tips i would give till you become good at picking the balls:
1.just commit on front foot if its short just duck and play your shots on front foot based on the the swing.
2. outswing around stump line you can leave without getting out its better than blocking.
3.Get a few goto shots for deliveries you like and then build from there instead of trying to play all the shots at the start.
4.once you are able to judge length and swing foot selection will become automatic(are you using the hud assists? how is it going),against pace short or out swing go on back foot, inswing or full is better played with front foot.

^ that sounds like real batting tips:D but i guess tahts how good this game is. looking forward to get my hands soon on it:yes

Just wondering in the career mode - do the skills you gain 'lock in' after a while or something? I noticed that some of the bars go blue as I do well, but then go back green at some point but seem to be higher than they were.

How does that mechanic work? Keep a skill point for a few matches and it stays there?

...Good question, it did say in the menu tutorial that you can get negative points, so that explains how you can go down...

...Good question, it did say in the menu tutorial that you can get negative points, so that explains how you can go down...
Well yeah, basically every wide I bowl means 1 point taken off, with 1 point added for an over that's under the 'par' - which seems to be 3 runs in FC, 4 runs in OD and 8 runs in T20 - and 3 points for a wicket.

Just I get the bars growing - which turns them blue with the +x next to them, and then some go green again after a while, which seems to lock in the improvement.

So perhaps there's a floor of how low you can go by being bad?

If there is a floor I'm lying down on it right now, career wise. Tough gig this number four batsman job.

Okay, no floor - the highlight just seems to be the changes in the match you last played. Simple enough.

Hey @BigAnt. Firstly thanks for the awesome game! Never thought cricket games would ever change from what we were used to. You guys have revolutionized cricket games forever!

I have one stupid question I guess but I am struggling to figure it out.

When linking teams under which option does batting order fit under? The options are players, identity and uniform that need to be checked. But if I didn't want to change batting order which do I leave unchecked?

Maybe someone else also knows?

How do you choose a different fielding preset during a match without having to manually move fielders?

BigAnt - Thank You!

Hey guys.
First off a huge thank you to BigAnt for DBC14 - love it! A few minor tweaks, but what an awesome base to progress from.

This is probably a stupid question, but I have looked - can anyone advise on how to create the English Domestic season/s with league, pro40 & T20 games as a competition. Obviously it exists if you choose an English side as your career path, but is it setup somewhere else?
I have seen the competitions as seperate in the competitions link.

Any thoughts?
Massive thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread