Post your questions about the game here!

is this game releasing on PS4/XB1 along with the PC or sometime later this year?

I missed DBC 14 next-gen updates as I was not on planet cricket for months. so please go easy on me.

thanks

Update

Hey Guys, quick question. When i replace teams with best version at first entering the disc do i loose if i have already edit some players attributes and skills using cricket academy? Thanks

Offline multiplayer

Would like to know whether you are able to play offline multiplayer with two controllers on the same team?

Thanks, but it appears from the manual that those are the controls for:

Square - Throw at non-striker end stumps (hold for accurate throw)
Triangle - Throw at striker end stumps (hold for accurate throw)

which to me seem to be about having a shot at the stumps. Although, maybe these controls also work if you throw in with circle or X and want the bowler or keeper who receives it to break the wickets and run out the batsmen?

Thanks again for any answer.

Yeah there's no separate button for breaking the stumps. But I've seen that when you press Square or Triangle, even if there's no direct hit the bowler/wk/fielder collecting the throw will knock the stumps over. I'm struggling with a different fielding issue. Quite a few times fielders in the infield intercept the throw from boundary riders and prevent a runout. They sort of make it as a relay throw when I wanted to get the ball to bowler/wk ASAP. Can't figure out how to avoid it happening.

How come when I play online on ps3 that the screen will go black or freeze very frequently. Mostly ruining the awesome experience.. its such a great game otherwise

Folks, a quick question... how do you stop the relay throw? For some reason when I throw from the boundary to the wk/bowler, occasionally the fielders within the circle (especially mid off when I try to throw from deep cover to bowler's end) intercept the ball as if it was meant to be a relay throw when all I want is for the ball to reach bowler/wk ASAP without a fielder stopping it along the way. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen 20-30% of the times and it's frustrating as it has led to missed runouts. Anyone has any idea how to stop this from happening?

Anyone had a side on view of hot spot? I only ever get the front on view.

Folks, a quick question... how do you stop the relay throw? For some reason when I throw from the boundary to the wk/bowler, occasionally the fielders within the circle (especially mid off when I try to throw from deep cover to bowler's end) intercept the ball as if it was meant to be a relay throw when all I want is for the ball to reach bowler/wk ASAP without a fielder stopping it along the way. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen 20-30% of the times and it's frustrating as it has led to missed runouts. Anyone has any idea how to stop this from happening?

Just curious, what's your internet speed? I've personally not experienced this at all yet have seen other people say it happens commonly. I have a fairly high speed and was just wondering if perhaps it had something to do with that?

I noticed that DBC records individual player statistics which can be seen during the game and by entering the player's CA page. But the statistics section of the game itself doesn't offer any signficant player or team statistics. All it gives is the total runs/wickets/overs etc that you have played. That's no good in isolation.

If DBC stores such great statistics, surely there should be a way to access it. I'd like to see if Chanderpaul has a better average or Amla, and who the highest wicket taker is. Essentially, a database of player statistics which you can filter and play with. It'd be amazing to have this.

Is there a way to do this?

EDIT: I found it in the Academy. Kudos Big Ant. This is superb!

Just curious, what's your internet speed? I've personally not experienced this at all yet have seen other people say it happens commonly. I have a fairly high speed and was just wondering if perhaps it had something to do with that?

This happens both offline and online. Not a huge deal, but it would be better if one could control this.

I don't think it has anything to do with internet speed. My connection is often at 60 Mbps and I still get it.

Last edited:

That happens to me offline. When my fielder throws from the boundary, occasionally the infielder intercepts the ball. Nothing to do with online gameplay or internet speed.

Any way to remap controls? I am heavy thumbed and keep "leaving" balls I try to play shots to.

No but rest your thumps under the sticks and you will be fine for like 99.5% of the time. The problem is people are leaving there thumps above but that will just get you out. I still do it when i am being lazy but i have trained myself to leave them under for both but right stick is the only one needed. Good luck Blocker and is this on pro mode ?

Hey guys, I have a few questions. Sorry if they've already been asked.

1. Do club players not get selected for international duty? I'm half way through my first career season and i've noticed several international players are still playing for their club.

2. Can players get injured?

3. Does the A.I captain ever select different teams? I've had the same 12 players so far this season and they didn't even change for the different formats (P40,T20)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread