Post your questions about the game here!

my questions are can you hit the ball on top of the roof or out of the park and can you replace a tournament in carrer mode for example if i wanted to replace the pro 40 with caribbean premiere league or sum else thanks i will appreciate if you can answer these

What does normalize means in online custom match. Can someone please explain ?

It means it equalises the attributes between the teams rather than use the raw entries, making it a level game regardless of the teams facing each other.

If a team had an internal "value" of 2000 and another team had a value of 3000 then the attributes of the 3000 team would be multiplied by 2/3

is there a possible way in casual mode, that I can control the "away" (right hand) team? there doesn't seem to be a team-select screen and you automatically control the home (left hand) team...

in other modes you seem to be able to control the right-hand team by going to "ready" for them first, but in casual mode you can't choose the right hand team until you clicked ready on the left-hand team so there doesn't seem to be anyway to do it?

so yesterday i had to have england at "home" against pakistan... in Lahore.

The top option in match options is to change the home ground.
So you would change home ground to "right team" in your example

Is it possible in Career mode to only play certain formats eg play one dayers and T20 but not first class

It means it equalises the attributes between the teams rather than use the raw entries, making it a level game regardless of the teams facing each other.

If a team had an internal "value" of 2000 and another team had a value of 3000 then the attributes of the 3000 team would be multiplied by 2/3

Would that mean every individual's skill level would be multiplied by 2/3 for the higher rated team in this case?

Edit: Damn! There goes my plan of having a team of 9 Garfield Sobers, 1 Don Bradman and 1 Adam Gilchrist.

Last edited:
Any chance we could get the chance to change sponsor colours in the Cricket Academy? As i'd rather have some that look alright.

New Career after patch?

will the patch affect an ongoing career or will i need to start a new career

i.e. for batting get a bit easier!

after patch do we need to restart the career to affect the changes?? or will it effect the ongoing career??
im talking mainly about the batting getting easier

Thanks @Ross for the explanation

Yesterday i played a game online, my opponent played with a custom team with all fast bowlers steyn, johnson,B.lee,morkel ... and it was really very tough for me to hit boundaries. I think he might have not selected the normalize option.

Okay so I got the game and downloaded most popular team and have some questions:

1. I realized the likes of Dhoni was not in the squad after I downloaded the popular team. How do I get him on the indian squad?

2. Also I realized if I played a tour let's say india tour of australia, is there a
option to select particular players for that particular series (15 man squad). For eg. I wanted to drop M.Vijay and get Dhoni will I be able to do so?

3. Can I change the batting order before or during the game? I saw yuvi batting at number 8 or 9 which I wanna change.

Okay so I got the game and downloaded most popular team and have some questions:

1. I realized the likes of Dhoni was not in the squad after I downloaded the popular team. How do I get him on the indian squad?

2. Also I realized if I played a tour let's say india tour of australia, is there a
option to select particular players for that particular series (15 man squad). For eg. I wanted to drop M.Vijay and get Dhoni will I be able to do so?

3. Can I change the batting order before or during the game? I saw yuvi batting at number 8 or 9 which I wanna change.

Such changes can be made in Cricket academy...In manage team

Users who are viewing this thread