Post your questions about the game here!

I was wondering since the LAS is used for footwork while can it also be used to simulate the trigger movement while the bowler is in his gather to bowl? Eg Hashim Amla and AB De Villiers pronounced movement from Leg Stump (outside leg stump for around the wicket bowlers) to Middle ( to Two Leg for around the wicket bowlers)

Umm.... First be Chris Gayle and you'll hit a massive six at bradman oval or play on amateur/rookie :p 2nd go to Career teams and replace them with the teams you want :) (Haven't done it my self).

i was referring to swap non english and aussie teams in career
btw im a west indian im naturally powerful just like gayle ( hes more powerful though cuz i dont really work out i just go to the crease an smash balls and run less lol) and tournaments eg i want to swap english pro 40 for cpl t20 is that possible

----------

lol btw thanks

----------

btw havent got the game as yet waiting for the next gen versions or ill probably get it on pc it i have the require specs but im most definetly buying on ps4

Xbox live squad updates

When first starting up this game I connect to xbox live and use the 'replace all teams' feature. When looking at the rosters afterwards I notice certain players are missing, for example moeen ali and jonathan trott from the England squad, also the kits are different. Is there more than one update and how do I go about getting a specific one?

Many thanks

Hi guys I don't know whether anyone has asked this before. my career palyer got a contract from Austrlian T20 teams and the competition contained seven rounds in league. and then semis and finals. My team has played 5 matches and won four of them. Once the team lost the fifth match I was turned back to the career base team (Tamilnadu). why can't I play the other two matches in the T20 bash even though my team was in the top position by winning first four matches.

Does anyone know how to get an umpire that has low stats and gets decisions wrong? All my umpires currently seem to be getting everything right, want to actually make use of DRS!

Apologies, posted this previuosly in the wrong thread.

If I start my career as a batsman only will I ever get to bowl? Had 4 first class matches and 3 pro40 games so far and haven't been asked to bowl yet

Batting order?

In career mode do we get to bat in the batting order what we originally selected when creating the career player? or it is based on every game and your batting performance? Lets say i want my career player to be the openning batsman, do i get to open the innings? Please let me know. thanks

In career mode do we get to bat in the batting order what we originally selected when creating the career player? or it is based on every game and your batting performance? Lets say i want my career player to be the openning batsman, do i get to open the innings? Please let me know. thanks

yes whatever you pick you do. sadly the order never changes even if your rubbish which takes a bit of realism out of it, I so hope it can be patched in?

Here's a slightly odd question...is there any way to use a nightwatchman in a test match on the game?

Not sure if this has been asked before, but but sure what shot to play for the balls that are wide of off-stump, almost to the point of being wide, but not quite. I can't reach them with a cover drive. I've tried the front foot cut. I've tried the back foot cut (when short) and they're all not quite hitting it.

To be honest I feel like leg side shots are almost too easy to hit (but only by the tiniest margin) and wide-ish off-side shots are almost too hard. It's like an animation of the player stepping to the ball on that side isn't there. I get the feeling that if there was more reach in those shots that there'd be more nicks going wider to the slips possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread