Post your questions about the game here!

Questions

I'm playing game on Xbox and when I started the game it asked me to update I clicked on NO but updated the teams after words, even after updating the names I'm still having problem with the name they are not correct.

My questions are
  1. Is there a way I can fix the names from the teams (No all of them because I modified on team)

• Is there a way I can clear the record history of the team (Player 1 scored 1000 and I want to removed it 0 or something else)

If you can guide me that would be great.

Why on earth did you click no...

Update whatever teams you like in the Academy

Prince of Persia is such a cool game...

So you can reload after a wicket or something? :( Horrible idea. No thanks.

For that not to happen I am asking for autosave or save option along with the existing Save and exit....:yes
The reason why I am asking is that here there is problem of power fluctuations as people use more AC during summer and it starts fluctuation....So if I am playing a game at night when the issue arises the power suddenly gets on and off....That's why please Ross...I have already faced an problem with this as I lost a hard earned 50 in career mode...:(

Last edited:
I am just wondering....
How much rain do you guys get in career mode? I am in my mind-third year (after patch) it only rained once. I an playing for Kent in the English domestic format?
1 Day of rain in 3 three years in England...:noway
It supposed to rain continuously isn't it....
I am not complaining about this....but there is something I will complain now...:yes
In the only rain affected match that I have played, there was a problem with simulating the match. It was a one-day game and it rained and overs got reduced to 30 overs. When I simulated the game, the AI Team batted the whole 50 overs instead of 30. When I batted the overs were reduced to 30 overs. :facepalm

Did this happen to anyone else?

Bowling in career in Pro difficulty is a piece of cake... I average under 10 in both FC and OD formats... What is like bowling in Veteran or Legend difficulty? Will the averages be more realistic in it? Say for a great bowler 23 or so?

Maybe it has already been answered but can any of you plz tell that will any of the patches be released on disk or all of them will be online

I'd imagine just online. Although there may be a case for BigAnt to officially release the patches for manual installation on their website (something that could be risky due to piracy)

Can DBC14 be played via PlayStation Move? wouldnt it be awesome :p

I'd imagine just online. Although there may be a case for BigAnt to officially release the patches for manual installation on their website (something that could be risky due to piracy)

Only a pirate will ask for manual installation of patches on consoles or availability on disk.:spy

I have taken wrist spinner as a career player
He is not gaining any skills in bowling section
I have a question that how to bowl leg breaks
By following the controls I am unable to bowl
Please answer

im still facing the problem it always says you have been sign out,
i cant check online players and teams due to this error/problem,
please sort it out...as soon as possible, thanks in advance....it PC version

im still facing the problem it always says you have been sign out,
i cant check online players and teams due to this error/problem,
please sort it out...as soon as possible, thanks in advance....it PC version

@HBK619 will PM you for details.

Is there an option to enable bowling assistance in Online mode ?? I really suck at bowling and got forfeited many times :noway

I have taken wrist spinner as a career player
He is not gaining any skills in bowling section
I have a question that how to bowl leg breaks
By following the controls I am unable to bowl
Please answer

Is there an option to enable bowling assistance in Online mode ?? I really suck at bowling and got forfeited many times :noway

The answer for both of you is...

Practice match

Users who are viewing this thread