Post your questions about the game here!

That's completely out of context mate, it's a game. Games are designed to cater for as many audiences as possible, the easiest way to the do that is to give difficulty options for the casual players as well as the hardcore players. By just introducing amateur and making batting ai better your still only providing the two difficulty options people will pick (amateur and pro) because it's worthless playing above due to no feeling of reward that you get at the moment when you pass a milestone as offie said.

We could just do what I'm saying and rename pro amateur, now it's the exact same thing except you've knocked off a level at the top, does that make you feel better?

Or alternatively open up the option which doesn't hurt those who don't want it, and makes others happier with the game..

how is making amateur difficulty available in career not catering to the whole range of abilities, but making pro difficulty simpler is? that is ridiculous.

in pro i can usually slog a quick 20-30, working for the runs once they've cut off my go-to 4's is difficult. but it's not impossible.

people just have to accept they might have a few careers where they get low averages because the first 3 years are terrible. as i have said, grow a pair. you want to be sachin - download him and play on amateur in a casual mode.

So now you're simply saying the game should not cater for the casual market who simply want to sit down occasionally and enjoy it with fairly regular good scores/performances?

That's completely out of context mate, it's a game. Games are designed to cater for as many audiences as possible, the easiest way to the do that is to give difficulty options for the casual players as well as the hardcore players. By just introducing amateur and making batting ai better your still only providing the two difficulty options people will pick (amateur and pro) because it's worthless playing above due to no feeling of reward that you get at the moment when you pass a milestone as offie said.

We could just do what I'm saying and rename pro amateur, now it's the exact same thing except you've knocked off a level at the top, does that make you feel better?

there might only be two difficulties you'll pick, because you need to grow a pair.

why do we want a company to remove a difficulty level??? that is an astonishing position to take.

Last edited:
their might only be two difficulties you'll pick, because you need to grow a pair.

why do we want a company to remove a difficulty level??? that is an astonishing position to take.

I need to grow a pair because I struggle to play a game two difficulties above a difficulty people are even openly saying is fairly hard :facepalm? Please,give me a break. I'm not saying knock off a difficulty level, I'm saying make it slightly easier so it's worth something for it to be there.

So now you're simply saying the game should not cater for the casual market who simply want to sit down occasionally and enjoy it with fairly regular good scores/performances?

ok, i am gonna take the infraction, but you're a cretin.

i have specifically said to make a lower difficulty available in career mode, precisely to cater for a wider range of ability. how can you not understand that?

this caters for a wider range of ability than simply making the current "default" level in that mode easier, which would specifically remove an option for someone like me who would find amateur (or a simplified pro) too easy, but veteran too hard at the moment.

making amateur available for career mode let's you play too... but you don't get to feel macho playing on "pro"... cry me a river.

ok, i am gonna take the infraction, but you're a cretin.

i have specifically said to make a lower difficulty available in career mode, precisely to cater for a wider range of ability. how can you not understand that?

I'm referring directly to what I've quoted.

I need to grow a pair because I struggle to play a game two difficulties above a difficulty people are even openly saying is fairly hard :facepalm. Please,give me a break. I'm not saying knock off a difficulty level, I'm saying make it slightly easier so it's worth something for it to be there.

I don't think you're getting the point blocker is making.

Currently the argument is 'I can't play pro because it's too hard, so I can't play career mode'.

So, solution is either as you suggest, make Pro easier. Problem with this, it makes the step from Pro to the next level even bigger than it is. Other suggestion is let people play Rookie or Amature in career mode.

I'm sorry, but I think it's plainly obvious what the better option is.

I need to grow a pair because I struggle to play a game two difficulties above a difficulty people are even openly saying is fairly hard :facepalm? Please,give me a break. I'm not saying knock off a difficulty level, I'm saying make it slightly easier so it's worth something for it to be there.

nobody, and i mean nobody, is finding rookie too hard. WTAF are you talking about?

----------

I'm referring directly to what I've quoted.

on no level are you. if you think you are, that's actually scary.

----------

I don't think you're getting the point blocker is making.

True dat.

I'm not stating just make pro batting easier. I'm stating just make all batting generally slightly easier so like I've said above, it's actually worth having the higher difficulty levels there and people will play them. At the moment unless people are going for a bowling only career more or less everyone is picking pro because it's not rewarding enough at the higher difficulties. I'm still saying you should have to work for it, just it should be mildly possible.

Blocker, I'm referring to the highest difficulty available not rookie, where do you get the fact I'm referring to rookie from? I also don't quite get your comment under the centre quote.

I'm not stating just make pro batting easier. I'm stating just make all batting generally slightly easier so like I've said above, it's actually worth having the higher difficulty levels there and people will play them. At the moment unless people are going for a bowling only career more or less everyone is picking pro because it's not rewarding enough at the higher difficulties. I'm still saying you should have to work for it, just it should be mildly possible.

Blocker, I'm referring to the highest difficulty available not rookie, where do you get the fact I'm referring to rookie from? I also don't quite get your comment under the centre quote.

my understanding was that you were referring to pro, being two levels above rookie, and pro being the hardest level.

if you're playing legend and crying it's too hard, just go away.

my understanding was that you were referring to pro, being two levels above rookie, and pro being the hardest level.

if you're playing legend and crying it's too hard, just go away.

This is my point and you've just more or less confirmed what I'm trying to say. There's no point trying to play legend at the moment and therefore what's the point in it being there. By making all batting easier in general to balance the bowling you have legend available for those who are seriously good of the game/have put a lot of effort into practicing it.

@SamP, i think you are misunderstanding a bit here, From what is said by players here most love PRO level it offers the right amount of challenge, and this majority have not graduated to Veteran or Legend level.

So for the casuals that are finding it difficult adding amateur to career is the solution, instead if you make pro easier its like watering down the most comfortable difficulty that most like and forcing them to rther play a watered down pro or a much tougher veteran to which they are not yet accustomed.

----------

here's no point trying to play legend at the moment and therefore what's the point in it being there.
someone will be playing , i think zombien will be playing... you never know.

someone will be playing , i think zombien will be playing... you never know.

One person though that you think might be playing it out of all the players on this forum. I'd be interested to see how he's getting on if he is.

Users who are viewing this thread