Post your questions about the game here!

Ross has said this has been implemented in Patch#2, use of 12th man...

I was wondering why the 12th man was never used. I must have misinterpreted the Patch 2 notes as i thought Ross meant that skill points were credited mistakenly when the 12th man was never used and that has been fixed.

One thing I have noticed that I can't use the option to walk when not given out? Has anyone walked yet?

One thing I have noticed that I can't use the option to walk when not given out? Has anyone walked yet?

Walk out is possible only when appealed and umpire has given not out and only then you can use that option... :)

How to improve RPM in spin bowling? Even I manage to get the rotation meter to the green marker at the time of delivery still I got only 400-450 RPM even with the spinners like Warne etc. How to get close to 1000 RPM? Is there any hidden tips to do so? :wave:wave
I saw every ordinary opponent spinners able to bowl with 1000 RPM every time.

Read the manual, do the tutorial in practice match, read the thread on here with bowling guide.

Warnie or murali should be about 2000 to 3000 rpm depending on the delivery.

There's nothing hidden.

Is it possible to alter your players equipment during a career? Not a big deal but I'm playing a career and would like to not have a multiple bright coloured bat grip if possible.
I know that it can be done prior to starting the career

Once the career has started, you're locked in.

@HBK619 : I am having issue with the leaderboard for career mode....I previously had a career player with 77523 points and then I started new career and having 108799 points and I deleted the earlier one as I was not playing that but in the leaderboard there is only account of the previous career and the current one is not uploading the points into the leaderboard...

@HBK619 I saw somewhere in the beginning that we can change helmets to caps maybe end of session or after fall of wicket. When we want would have been better but still even after session or after wickets it doesn't happen. So this feature was not added later on?

Does anyone know why you can't play in your created teams odi uniform in career mode and only your test colours? It just seems odd and pointless

Is there any way to change lineups as captain in Career Mode? I'd like to push my player up the order a bit, and change it up. If not, is this a feature being considered?

Does anyone know why you can't play in your created teams odi uniform in career mode and only your test colours? It just seems odd and pointless
See the "Why are the players in whites during a limited overs match/coloured clothes in a Test?" answer under the FAQ.

OK, now does anyone know why my boy will suddenly decide to leap all around the crease?

In particular, if I'm trying to play square off the front foot he likes to leap out and kick the ball. I'm wondering if he likes the look of the cover fielder, and wants to get close to him?

Also, when trying to leg glance off the back foot he often winds up way outside off stump (from the leg stump stance I'm taking), watching the ball crash into middle.

Any clues?

*edit* I should mention, I'm playing on Pro difficulty, in the expectation that there's more room for error in terms of footwork.

Last edited:
where i can buy DVD rom of don bradman cricket 14 for pc in india?

Just wondering if it's still possible to upload creations from the older versions of Cricket Academy to then download and edit further on the Steam-based PC version when it comes out. I never bothered before but I don't know if the servers or anything have changed in the meantime. Is it too late now, or would it still work? Would just save a bit of time on having to start making my player from scratch again.

Also, is there a download of the instruction manual anywhere via PDF or something - it would be nice to be able to have a read through that before downloading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread