Post your questions about the game here!

The ball dipping after the impact area [The spot where the ball hits the batsman in BARS needs to be rectified...The ball after impact should go straight rather than dipping...

I bowl as a right handed wrist spinner. When I bowl to right handers over the wicket, whatever I do I can't seem to bowl a leg break, which should be my stock delivery.

Has anyone had or still have this problem?

Could this be a skills issue for my individual bowler?

I'm taking plenty of wickets, but I don't always want to bowl around the wicket!

Any advice would be great. Thanks!

I bowl as a right handed wrist spinner. When I bowl to right handers over the wicket, whatever I do I can't seem to bowl a leg break, which should be my stock delivery.

Has anyone had or still have this problem?

Could this be a skills issue for my individual bowler?

I'm taking plenty of wickets, but I don't always want to bowl around the wicket!

Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Have you read the manual and practiced in the practice match with tutorials??If not then do it, that helps...And know the positions of LAS for the variety of delivery....:thumbs:cheers

I need a controller to WATCH a match in-game?

Confused...what does a controller have to do with the price of tea in China in this respect?

What difference does it make? If you have the controller to actually play the game, then you have the controller.

will don bradman cricket 14 be available in pc dvd?

i want to ask will it be available on pc dvd in markets or will it be available only on steam bcz i dont have credit card for online shopping :(

How to play advance ground shots for singles or doubles. It always lofts in advance shots.

hi, creating custom bat

hi, i would like to know if any options available to create a custom bats in cricket academy like we do in ashes cricket 2009 big editor? thank you!!

can i play the game with this joystick
Quantum-QHM7468-2V-USB-Game-1555129-1-80315.jpg

Hi all, waiting to get my copy of the PC version next week on preorder cant wait! was just wondering though, i know you can update the players names with the correct ones, but does this also update the players sponsers in terms of kits and bats etc? Sorry if this has been asked before but i have searched the forums and cant find it for some reason. Cheers Ro1

During the match conditions screen when you are informed of the wind, does it actually make any difference in the game or is it just cosmetic? Can you have your fast bowler bowling with the breeze to eke out a little more pace, would be a good inclusion.

Question:

In career mode I'm a batsman, but I'm finding it a real struggle to pick up points. It's my second 50 over match since starting, and I batted fluently for 43 runs which included boundaries in several 'zones'.

When I check my skills after the match, it turns out that I only picked up a total of TWO skill points, yet they give me a couple of crummy overs to bowl at the end of the over which earned me more points?!

How do I get more batting points, or is there something wrong with the system?

Caribbean Premier League on DBC14?

I'm looking forward to watching this next month on BT Sport, but wondered if anyone was going to have a crack at making the Teams/Competition available as a DBC14 download with a good degree of accuracy?

I thought it'd be fun to pick one of the teams and play all their matches in real time along with the actual series and compare results. :D

I'm useless at player editing, or I'd have a try myself. Mine all end up looking like EA Sims...

Users who are viewing this thread