Post your questions about the game here!

You know what... I figured it.

Thanks. That makes sense..

I have a question.. So am trying to create a new competition called "IPL T20" (8 team t20 league). How can I add 8 IPL teams to it? When I start that competition (after creating it in CA), it gives me option to only add some default 10+ teams (which is some mix of international & county teams).

So basically, my question is how can we add/change the participating teams in a league per our wish?

Please note that I do have all the IPL teams in my team lists.

How do u bowl at different speed's?

Can you only bowl fast, medium or slow balls???
How do you bowl at medium/fast or slow/medium pace???

Thanks.

Thanks.

Steam id.......

----------

Thanks.

You read the manual that came with the game.....which of course you have dont you?

----------

Mmm no answer.....strange........must be my internet connection....unless.....no.....it couldnt be......could it.........oh my.......

Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver? (South Africa)

Hey guys

Well as the title says...Im struggling my a$$ off trying to find the receiver to use my wireless controller on my PC. Any South Africans on here know where I can find this? Kalahari has a 3rd party seller, which Im not too sure about but otherwise nothing - Need to find one before I can even buy the game.

Thanks!

P.S. yeah I know this is probably the wrong place to ask, but as Im on here I thought it's worth a shot...and its all for DBC14 anyway

What (batting) camera angle do you prefer and why?

Hey there Cricketers!

I've been playing DBC14 for a few days now, and like everyone else I've had a good time. However, I'm not sure if I'm using the 'good' camera angle. Initially I went with the 'broadcast' camera angle used in traditional cricket games. With time, though, I switched to the Behind camera angle (far). I do find is quite easy to judge the ball and strike it, but it is difficult to judge the distance of a shot. At times I will feel like I've hit it over the fielder, when in fact, I have not. What angle do you use and why?

Hey there Cricketers!

I've been playing DBC14 for a few days now, and like everyone else I've had a good time. However, I'm not sure if I'm using the 'good' camera angle. Initially I went with the 'broadcast' camera angle used in traditional cricket games. With time, though, I switched to the Behind camera angle (far). I do find is quite easy to judge the ball and strike it, but it is difficult to judge the distance of a shot. At times I will feel like I've hit it over the fielder, when in fact, I have not. What angle do you use and why?

This might be strange for most folks here, but personally, I use broadcast view for fast and fast/medium bowlers, and far bowling view for medium and spin bowlers......

For some reason, I see the fast bowlers ball and line a lot easier, to such an extent,that I have just enough time to react to a ball quickly.....With only blocks being premeditated (and that's just to get my reaction time ready for when a new fast bowler is introduced, after another style bowler).

Making career mode a bit quicker

I've been playing a lot of career mode and love it, apart from having to stand at the non-strikers end and watch my teammate play ineptly! I can understand why you'd want to play non-striker if going for a full immersion experience, but frankly I find it quite boring. Would be great to have:
- simulation when not facing - option to simulate balls when you are non-striker. I guess this could lead to losing your wicket via runout but I would take that over spending half my playtime watching the PC battle it out.
- failing this, striker making the calls for balls in front of the wicket - I find that I cannot easily tell if a cover drive/on drive has beaten the field, so we miss singles or take crazy ones because I got an itchy trigger finger.
- also an option to auto-simulate - simulate every time it is possible to do so by default.

----------

bleh meant this to be a new post.

This might be strange for most folks here, but personally, I use broadcast view for fast and fast/medium bowlers, and far bowling view for medium and spin bowlers......

I do something similar. I go for the Pro mode while facing the medium fast/fast bowlers and switch to the default view for spinners. The pro mode seems to be giving me that little fraction of a second extra to chose the right footwork and shot.

Does anyone know if any DLC is planned for DBC to be released in the future?

Steam ID: sauvir84

Guys is there an option of selecting the user team in the competition. I am not able to figure out how do I play all the matches for a single team:noway. By the way I am enjoying bowling for the first time in a cricket game:yes.

why cant i start a new thread any more

Can anyone help, I can only post questions

Users who are viewing this thread