Post your questions about the game here!

If a person using PC version with the mod jersey of team shares it on CA,how will that appear on PS3?? Is this possible or sharing itself is not applicable??

The default pattern will appear.

In career mode, how is type of batsman decided? I don't remember specifying it, but the first batsman I made was aggressive and the next one was classified as a brute

Change International Affiliation

Is there any way to change this once your career has started?

I just didn't bother changing any settings when starting my career and assumed it would be England as I was playing for Yorkshire. It is set to Pakistan and as I am over half way through the season I don't want to start again.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Members,

Any Idea on how can we set custom fields in the PC version? I dont see any custom field setting when i press the down arrow to see field settings

In career mode, how is type of batsman decided? I don't remember specifying it, but the first batsman I made was aggressive and the next one was classified as a brute

I had the same problem so i started making my Career player in Academy and then when you get to the screen with identity etc. Use the copy from academy

Just to add to this. After you've made your player in the Academy. Go into a new career, then just the accept the random player who comes up. In the next screen, press X to select your player from the academy.

I think I'm right in saying that the skills stats get reset when you start a new career, but Im not 100% certain.

Edit: You can't change what "type" of batter you are after starting your career, so you would need to start an new career to do this.

Last edited:
Struggling

Hi Guys

Recently Updated to Patch 2 on ps3 <

I Played for about three hours today vs Aus Test , on Pro , couldnt buy a wicket
is it just me or the def the pro batsman are much better ,Tried playing test on pro vs Zim and after 25 overs i m wicketless lol

Im playing as SA , trying everything slow balls etc

on patch 1 on pro i got most teams out for around 140 runs per Innings

your thoughts

I think it may be related to where in the order they bat, but switched to importing my created guy (who is precise) really early on with my playing.

I'm not sure whether it makes any difference or not for a player controlled batsman, though.

@BigAntStudios: Ross, does the batsman type come into consideration if the player is controlling the batsman?

Replacing Menu Music

Anyone had any luck replacing the menu music in the PC version? There's a certain 'soul limbo' that I think would sound great over the menus... :)

Patrick

Pre-set field settings

Hey guys. I looked around for an answer to this but couldn't find one, if its a re-post then I apologise.

Setting a field seems to be more difficult than it should be. For example, I have to individually move players around into position. I like this option, but I can't seem to find how to use pre-set fields, like the ones in Brian Lara Cricket, for example (Aggressive 1, Aggressive 2, Standard 1, and so on). I like them because they're much quicker to use.

Does DBC have such features, or not? Any info/advice would be great guys, thanks.

D Pad down, You can see many field Presets.

And Much much better than any other cricket games:)

Hey guys. I looked around for an answer to this but couldn't find one, if its a re-post then I apologise.

Setting a field seems to be more difficult than it should be. For example, I have to individually move players around into position. I like this option, but I can't seem to find how to use pre-set fields, like the ones in Brian Lara Cricket, for example (Aggressive 1, Aggressive 2, Standard 1, and so on). I like them because they're much quicker to use.

Does DBC have such features, or not? Any info/advice would be great guys, thanks.

Go into the Academy and create your fields from there. Name them so you recognise them and they will also appear in your current career.

D Pad down, You can see many field Presets.

And Much much better than any other cricket games:)

Mmmm not really -this is an area that still needs work on (IMO)

Mentioned many times before but really need to differentiate between first class and one day fields so appropriate fields can be set for both formats. HBK did admit that the amount of customisation in match designer has resulted in fields being difficult to get right

Users who are viewing this thread