Post your questions about the game here!

You can run it on 200 laptops as long as you're only logged in on one at a time and have internet access to log in and verify that.

You can run it on 200 laptops as long as you're only logged in on one at a time and have internet access to log in and verify that.

Thanks wanted exactly the same.

----------

One more query. Is there anyway to play with my career character in casual games and online games ?

One more query. Is there anyway to play with my career character in casual games and online games ?
No. Obviously though you can create yourself and put you into other teams - but it wouldn't be your same career player.

I Need help getting the real teams pls !!

Hey
ive constantly tried over and over again in getting the real teams/players in don bradman cricket 14 PC ..... ive tried updating the game a few times and ive tried the "replace all teams" option and none of them are working ive also tried downloading teams on the sharing server and have been unsuccessful ... if someone can help i will be very happy and gratefull thanks ......

For Help, you need to post your steamID. That's this Forum's Procedure

Why do we buy dbc14???????

WHY DO WE BUY DBC14 FOR 5000 RS IF WE CAN DOWNLOAD PIRATED VERSION THEY ARE ALSO GIVING ALL THE UPDATES THAT ARE ON STEAM??????:mad:mad

WHY DO WE BUY DBC14 FOR 5000 RS IF WE CAN DOWNLOAD PIRATED VERSION THEY ARE ALSO GIVING ALL THE UPDATES THAT ARE ON STEAM??????:mad:mad

a)because it's theft to pirate/use pirated copies
b)because if everyone pirates there'd be no games
c)because we don't want bugs/viruses etc. from pirated version
d)because we're not scumbag ----- like you?

a)because it's theft to pirate/use pirated copies
b)because if everyone pirates there'd be no games
c)because we don't want bugs/viruses etc. from pirated version
d)because we're not scumbag ----- like you?

WE ARE PIRATING EVERYTHING WINDOWS OS, MICROSOFT OFFICE, HECK WE ARE ALSO DOWNLOADING MOVIES ONLINE DUDE AND THE MOVIE BUSINESS IS STILL BOMMING THEN WHY CANT WE DOWNLOAD GAMES ONLINE???????????:facepalm:facepalm

Hang on...are you admitting that you have pirated the game? can you provide your Steam ID?

will anyone tell me how to get patch 2 on xbox 360

will anyone tell me how to get patch 2 on xbox 360

You should be prompted to download the update upon starting the game.

hang on...are you admitting that you have pirated the game? Can you provide your steam id?

so many people here have pirated the game they all lieing anyway i didnt even have a steam account i played cricet 07 all my life using your patches and tell me how many people have bought cricket 07 when it first released

Is this guy serious? 10 years on this site, and he is asking why he should have to buy a game instead of stealing it...

If I turn off the swear filter for a moment and walk out of the room, how much time does Ross need to reply?

Users who are viewing this thread