Post your questions about the game here!

heloo
i m playing my first season in carrer mode with batting allrounder.
i startd my carrer as ameture but nw on pro level.
in four days match i hv near twoo thousand runs with avg of ove 65. n also took 20 wikt in 5 matches
in t20 match i hv avg of 50
n in pro 40 match also hv avg of ovr 50. n also too 10 wicket in 3 matchs
till seasons's 5th match i ws the top wicket takr but
from the tym my levl is increased from ameture to pro my team captain is not giving bowling to me..why this is so?

please help.

heloo
i m playing my first season in carrer mode with batting allrounder.
i startd my carrer as ameture but nw on pro level.
in four days match i hv near twoo thousand runs with avg of ove 65. n also took 20 wikt in 5 matches
in t20 match i hv avg of 50
n in pro 40 match also hv avg of ovr 50. n also too 10 wicket in 3 matchs
till seasons's 5th match i ws the top wicket takr but
from the tym my levl is increased from ameture to pro my team captain is not giving bowling to me..why this is so?

please help.

The captain doesn't like people who boast about their averages.;)

Pro Cam Camera

Hi Guys, so for the past few days i have been playing in Pro Cam angle. I practiced like for about an hour just to get the right timings and judge the ball. And guess what...I'm enjoying the game more than before... now judging the ball for me is much faster n better (weather front foot or back foot).

Other people may have concerns regarding the camera angle, but I'm loving it.

Would def. like to know your thoughts on it. Cheers!:thumbs

So did we ever find out what legacy mode is? Seem to remember a bit of chat about it in the run up to release but don't recall anyone explaining what it was/is

I think the following thread should give you a good enough idea...
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/dbc14-mod-screenshots-90780.html

IMO if you have a decent PC, which is capable of playing the game, go for it. The ongoing patches should make purchasing the PC version worth your while.

Edit: Too late. grkrama got there first.

thanks mate - yeah, my PC is just over a year old and I'm running an ATI 7950 3 gig so hopefully that should be sufficient. I shall be picking up DB14 for PC this evening methinks!! :thumbs

I'm assuming noone's modded the actual gameplay though right?

I know I am starting to sound like a broken record here but I still cannot get access to the academy on the pc version. I am on version 1.08, it's this the latest?

Can anyone help?

Pretty please?

Game Problems. Please help

I finally bought this game after weeks of wanting it.

I bought it for the PC.

After loading the game up, it lags horrendously. I've put everything down to low and it still lags.

I've played one game in my career, where I got 6 wickets in 6 balls because of the lag.

I've wanted to play this game so much so any help to fix my issue would be much appreciated

Thanks

Hey folks,

So, I wanted to know,

Does the height of a player make a difference in the game with regards to batting??

Obviously for bowling it will, but I started a new career with a player at the max height allowed.....needless to say, bouncers barely bother me.....but I feel that sometimes it's like he is too tall to play certain shots

On the other hand, the shortest oke should probably have massive issues with proper bouncers then?

Anyone have some insight into this?

In my custom team I've got a player at max height and one at minimum height.

I finder the taller player can play more deliveries (even short pitch ones) quite comfortably off the front foot while the shorter player can play cuts and pulls to even fuller good length deliveries...

So to answer your question, yes I have found a real difference in game play terms.

I finally bought this game after weeks of wanting it.

I bought it for the PC.

After loading the game up, it lags horrendously. I've put everything down to low and it still lags.

I've played one game in my career, where I got 6 wickets in 6 balls because of the lag.

I've wanted to play this game so much so any help to fix my issue would be much appreciated

Thanks

Have you checked to see if your computer meets the minimum specs?

Price Drop in Flipkart for PC version of DBC14

So I have been a long time lurker of Planet Cricket (though honestly only to read latest updates about DBC). Was very disappointed at the launch price and to be honest was playing a pirated version of the game until today. Flipkart it seems has dropped its Limited version price to Rs. 2999. Would have preferred steam, but there does not seem to be any offer in steam, so went ahead and ordered it.

I hope this price drops makes lot many people like me convert to the original.

P.S. I have not pirated games for a long time. I simply boycott games which are costly, But DBC14 was one of those games which I was immensely interested in however didnt wish to dole out Console game prices.

How dare Big Ant try and make their money back. It's not as if they're a business or anything...

Selfish pricks...

Users who are viewing this thread