Post your questions about the game here!

Is there anyway to play sweepshot six like maxwell's signature shot ?

How to increase points so i can increase ability. I asked this question thrice yet to get a response.

i thought yesterday was thrice?

anyhoo...

1)no there is no slog sweep in the game
2)if you mean career mode, you get more points for specific skills as you execute them well.

i thought yesterday was thrice?

anyhoo...

1)no there is no slog sweep in the game

Thanks

2)if you mean career mode, you get more points for specific skills as you execute them well.

No not career mode but in Don Bradman Academy where i created my player and initially had 2000 something points i used it all. Sincle then played almost 13 matches with an average of 103 but yet the points are stuck on 0

Can I update squads on a banned/suspended PS3? (no access to Sony/PSN)

Before anyone comes in here to judge/criticize - my PS3 is temporarily suspended, NOT for cheating, but because I have a custom firmware so I can use homebrew software that lets me save my (legal, bought) games onto my hard drive so I don't have to carry my disks around with me when I travel twice a month. Not sure when the ban will get lifted. Don't bother telling me it's 'wrong', I genuinely couldn't care less, hundreds of thousands of others do the same.

Anyway, not that that's over with - when I try to update squads on the PS3, it obviously tries to connect to the Sony Entertainment Network first (because I have to log in to my PSN account), which Sony doesn't let me as I'm suspended.

Is there any other way to update, at all? Through USB (like IC2010) or anything? Cheers :)

But it's only for when he travels twice a month.

People always look at me strangely when i wear my ski mask into the bank but it's only because my head is cold.

There's just no trust left in the world

No not career mode but in Don Bradman Academy where i created my player and initially had 2000 something points i used it all. Sincle then played almost 13 matches with an average of 103 but yet the points are stuck on 0

You mean your player's ability isn't increasing? You might have some sort of issue there. It updates accordingly for everyone else in career.

Fair enough, didn't expect anything constructive anyway from anyone with the exception of guys like barmyarmy. All good, I'll just wait until I'm unbanned.

Before anyone comes in here to judge/criticize - my PS3 is temporarily suspended, NOT for cheating, but because I have a custom firmware so I can use homebrew software that lets me save my (legal, bought) games onto my hard drive so I don't have to carry my disks around with me when I travel twice a month. Not sure when the ban will get lifted. Don't bother telling me it's 'wrong', I genuinely couldn't care less, hundreds of thousands of others do the same.

Anyway, not that that's over with - when I try to update squads on the PS3, it obviously tries to connect to the Sony Entertainment Network first (because I have to log in to my PSN account), which Sony doesn't let me as I'm suspended.

Is there any other way to update, at all? Through USB (like IC2010) or anything? Cheers :)

This will solve all your problems.

Not giving me bowling Career mode

Hey I was playing Batsman Allrounder in career mode and they've stopped giving me bowling what to do?

helpppp

i m doing well in carreer mode.
but from last night when click on my save file to load play game..it showing error reading data.
what the hell is this nw..i cnt play nw pls hlp.

i m doing well in carreer mode.
but from last night when click on my save file to load play game..it showing error reading data.
what the hell is this nw..i cnt play nw pls hlp.

Okay firstly:
PS3/XBOX/PC:
If PC your steam ID:

Users who are viewing this thread