Post your questions about the game here!

Repetative comentary fix soon? Fearsome tweak!

Hi, my first post but this is driving me nuts! I got a demo from a magazine and bought the game that same night for $49 and not disappointed, finally a cricket game that is awesome! Well done Red Ant!

BUT, after playing career for a few days, getting my first club deal, then later my first hat trick and then 12 wickets and 50 runs in a test match (Amateur setting, I must admit), I just can't stand bowling anymore. Every second ball I hear: "He's given that a fearsome tweak!"

I do not want to switch commentary off, then the game becomes dead. Is there any way to remove that fearsome tweak "loop" so I don't lose my mind or stop playing career?

On a similar note, are there more than two commentators or do we always have to listen to the same?

Hey.....I didn't realise that leg break bowling could be so good in the game. My spinners aren't very skilled....in fact I don't really know what type of deliveries they are bowling most of the time.

Leg-Break is awesome in the game. At first I started my career as Fast Bowling all rounder which I enjoyed for a while but since I love bowling leg-spin I started second career as Leg-break bowler (in real life I bowl both fast and spin, love spin more as it has more tricks.). And loved the tricks it has in this game, at first ball wasn't spinning much rather spinning other way, still I learned to bowl with it but after a while I tricking batsmen like Shane Warne (my fav cricketer). With fast bowler I could max take 2 wickets per over and maintained strike rate of 25 bowls per wicket but as spinner I could take 4-5 wickets per over and maintain strike rate below 17 in tests. Recently got selected for Indian Squad @ 16 yrs and I hope I'll break all records :D

Ok this is for BigAnt Studios. I just got selected for Indian team and playing this first T20, where I luckily get second over to bowl and I take 3 wickets and hoping to bundle up England under 30 runs but what is this fielding set by AI ? it is T20 match and 3 players in slips ?
attachment.php

My support bowler gets hit all over the park and fielding doesn't change. I hope this gets fixed. As bowling level has become extremely difficult now so should International fielding as well, it should get smarter.

Attachments

• dbc.jpg
    dbc.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Leg-Break is awesome in the game. At first I started my career as Fast Bowling all rounder which I enjoyed for a while but since I love bowling leg-spin I started second career as Leg-break bowler (in real life I bowl both fast and spin, love spin more as it has more tricks.). And loved the tricks it has in this game, at first ball wasn't spinning much rather spinning other way, still I learned to bowl with it but after a while I tricking batsmen like Shane Warne (my fav cricketer). With fast bowler I could max take 2 wickets per over and maintained strike rate of 25 bowls per wicket but as spinner I could take 4-5 wickets per over and maintain strike rate below 17 in tests. Recently got selected for Indian Squad @ 16 yrs and I hope I'll break all records :D

Sounds good matey. To be honest, I'm getting a bit bored with the fasties in my team. I might give the spinners more overs. But when I bowl the spinners I probably only understand 75% of their deliveries. I understand that there could be 'drift' in the air then spin when ball hits the ground. I understand leg break...off break...'wrong un'. I don't understand doosra/flipper/topper/slider or whatever they are. But, I'm here to learn. :yes

so, is this how it is done here??you ask a few questions to find out if i'm genuine and if am one then you don't help me out with the problem.. real nice...:clap:clap

Ok here is the fix.

There isn't one.

And given you don't have a verified version (yet), for all we know that could have been an issue specifically for pirated copies.

can anyone define itenary of career mode in 20 yrs

----------

can we able to play 50 overs world cup competition from our national side in career mode?

Ok here is the fix.

There isn't one.

And given you don't have a verified version (yet), for all we know that could have been an issue specifically for pirated copies.

i got the collector's edition through gamestheshop.com. it includes two dvds and the steel book.. how can it be a pirated copy?? and how can i get it verified??

I'm having a problem in career mode where I keep freezing post-match when loading the career file. I've played the same match 3 times now and it's frozen every time. Anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or will I just have to start a new career?

what does it say? posting score to leaderboard?

Hmm, did I mention anything about mods....? Nope I didn't think so, was on about verification me thinks...:eek:

The only thing you need verification for is to get to the downloads forum - and the only reason for the downloads forum is mods.

Hmm, did I mention anything about mods....? Nope I didn't think so, was on about verification me thinks...
Hence the first question being 'PC or console'.

It helps narrow down issues - even ignoring piracy/pirate specific bugs (the reason for verification on PC), the PC version has bug fixes and changes over the console patch 2 that might make a difference when considering particular problems.

It says "loading career file" and freezes. I also keep having an issue where I take a wicket caught behind and the game gets stuck with the whole team endlessly celebrating near the wicket.

Hence the first question being 'PC or console'.

It helps narrow down issues - even ignoring piracy/pirate specific bugs (the reason for verification on PC), the PC version has bug fixes and changes over the console patch 2 that might make a difference when considering particular problems.

I didn't see the first question matt, so my apologies :(

----------

Hey guys, which bowlers do you prefer to face (in Career?)

I prefer medium pace or any type of spin bowler myself, I sometimes struggle against fast pace, however that depends on how I feel on the day and how long my batsman has been in. :D

Users who are viewing this thread