Post your questions about the game here!

Ren

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am not sure if I can see much difference in weather conditions and pitch conditions affecting play - thoughts? Have played on Pro and Amateur.

I haven't noticed a difference in pitches but suspect it does affect the outfield at least a little though. I had a career game last night where the pitch report said it was green and there was light rain falling. I noticed the ball was very slow across the ground from all batsmen.

The game crashed after I alt-tabbed (I was on 30 n.o. and heading for a win :( ) and when I reloaded the match I got a dry pitch with ground shots absolutely rocketing to the boundary.

And of course I got a duck as well, because murphy's law always applies.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not sure whether I am the only one to feel this way on pitch conditions - I did find it different in batting when I happen to bat on dusty wicket on day match Vs hard wicket on night match in same stadium( Colombo ) in the career mode. Facing spinners who were sharing the new ball was lot easier in former while I just failed miserably in latter in 10 deliveries. Didn't give too much attention to these pitch details, but I do find a lot of difference in different career matches @ Lahore, Delhi park, Colombo, West Oval, Trinidad, Melbourne.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I merely said everyone here knows what's going to happen.

This is a very poor effort. If you want to really wind people up properly you must continue your training young grasshopper.

I suggest watching the Big Ant induction video:

fiction

County Cricketer
That's probably the funniest series on YouTube. I just hope they haven't stopped making them.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
unfair to pirated version unable to access download forum

So do you have that issue then? You know what really is unfair? Big Ant Studios working hard for years to bring us this amazing and groundbreaking game, only to not get paid for it because idiots willfully download the game illegally. :mad

Whilst I go get my popcorn, I'll leave this here.

q4EXc1g.gif

Last edited:

vinit85

Club Captain
DBC'14 is the best ever cricket game till now...
Do not use pirated version of this game, go and get it the original game...
DBC'14 download forum is full of fun(its like google for DBC'14 game), it will update your game through out your life...
I promise you will not waste a single Rupee if you buy the original, its one time investment...

vinit85

Club Captain
Can any one explain what does it mean..?? and what difference it makes in game while batting or bowling..??
Radical, Conservative, Brute, Opportunist, Precise

D

Dutch

unfair to pirated version unable to access download forum

If it makes you feel any better not only can you not access the fabulous, and I mean fabulous downloads loads of people have made, you also can not gain access to the wonderful tweaks and patches in gameplay that have been worked on and are being worked on.

Worth it?

I am developing my own Planet Cricket Fragrance called "Pirate"....it smells like dog shit and the advertising slogan will be: "Pirate.....because you're not worth it...."

Users who are viewing this thread