Post your questions about the game here!

Also the right stick pull down and push up is really small now.
And Right Trigger looks through my eyes instead of changing over/around wicket.

First one shows you have increased in difficulty.

Second, yes over and round the wicket selection has changed.

Hi guys i need help after playing match in career or casual i am unable go out of the game in career mode it stucks in posting to leaderboard and also in casual match when we try to exit it stucks there only option is to open task manager and we have to end the game...

Hi guys i need help after playing match in career or casual i am unable go out of the game in career mode it stucks in posting to leaderboard and also in casual match when we try to exit it stucks there only option is to open task manager and we have to end the game...
What's your Steam ID?

Did you purchase a legitimate copy of the game?

I don't know if im been silly but don't feel like playing the game at the moment after Phil Hughes im playing career mode as well as other modes I get deeply involved as a fast bowler( I know its a game) but fast bowlers are like well most of them well when I bowl to him in career mode he can smash my bowling around when I resume I don't mind that.

I don't know if im been silly but don't feel like playing the game at the moment after Phil Hughes im playing career mode as well as other modes I get deeply involved as a fast bowler( I know its a game) but fast bowlers are like well most of them well when I bowl to him in career mode he can smash my bowling around when I resume I don't mind that.
I have not played the game at all since. I had to read the headline a few times for it to sink in and it still doesn't feel real. I used to have Hughes in one of my custom teams at number 3. It is a sad thing, I think I will have to start a new career but its a shame he wont be in it.

Quick question please. I have the PS3 version, and Id like to add some of the downloaded teams - I have downloaded PNG and UAE for example, into the international group, so that when I want to use them I dont have to go through the long list of teams in 'all'. I tried changing their type to 'international' but that doesnt seem to actually move the team over to that list.

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Quick question please. I have the PS3 version, and Id like to add some of the downloaded teams - I have downloaded PNG and UAE for example, into the international group, so that when I want to use them I dont have to go through the long list of teams in 'all'. I tried changing their type to 'international' but that doesnt seem to actually move the team over to that list.

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks
Go to the academy.

Teams > Team List Designer > International > Add Team

Here's my Team List lay out:

Or44OSn.png

Hi,newbie making his first post lol,i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to bat? i don't own the game myself but i am regularly at a mates place playing it, we are playing a test series as minnow countries. Anyway the first test i only lost by one wicket and posted decent scores of 267 and 197 ( my first test having only played 2 t20 matches) but this second test, after bowling him out for 250 odd,i am in deep trouble at 8/55 :| thankfully i still have a batsman at the crease, but its all fallen apart. It seems i just keep edging everything , and things i didn't edge were hitting the pads for lbw. the drives i am hitting are not going through the field at all, i just don't know what i am doing wrong,any assistance please! i want to get better so i can win the next one ;) :)

Practice yourself more, in this game you have to get a technique that works for you with rgards to batting. spending time playing a lot of tour and competion matches were you can bat as both sides wil go a long way in improving you batting as well as experimenting various techniques. Without time and practice put in there is no magic technique like in previous cricket games to use and suddenly become better.Hence i would recommend you getting the game for yourself and have a hell of a time with it!

Practice yourself more, in this game you have to get a technique that works for you with rgards to batting. spending time playing a lot of tour and competion matches were you can bat as both sides wil go a long way in improving you batting as well as experimenting various techniques. Without time and practice put in there is no magic technique like in previous cricket games to use and suddenly become better.Hence i would recommend you getting the game for yourself and have a hell of a time with it!

I may have to get it for the ps3, but at the moment i have a fractured thumb and Xbox with its analog stick position is the only console i can use for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully things will improve soon :)

With regards to bowling, i am finding myself pushing hard on the Las in order to get the ball on a good line around or outside off. i read somewhere here that you choose what type of delivery you want before your run up with the las. I usually just bowl a normal length delivery and don't worry about it, but would doing this help my line, or is pulling the las hard the only/best way?

Glad to read that you can bowl faster than usual deliveries with the trigger button, my mate didn't tell me about this so he either doesn't know or doesn't want me to know ;) thanks in advance!

wish you a quick recovery, ya choosing the length on the buttons will help you greatly and make it easier on the stick to get the desired length.

Thanks, it's hard sitting on the sidelines!
Cheers, i'll be playing again tonight so i will definitely give it a go :)

Didn't want to double post so i'll just edit this, Would anyone be able to either give me a list of corrected names of players so they can be edited (Just country teams if that's easier) Or tell me how to get the corrected names from one xbox profile and copy it to another? My mate doesn't have internet connection now, but he did when he downloaded the team names on his profile, and i would like my profile to show the correct names also. Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread