Post your questions about the game here!

You could check the integrity of the game cache on steam. In the steam library screen, right click on Don Bradman Cricket 14, and select properties (the bottom option). From here, go to the 'local files' tab, and select the 'verify integrity of game cache' button. This will check that the needed files are there and working, and that the game is up to date.

Thanks your response, i have done exactly as you said but still no luck, can't connect to online game.

PC Version V1.14.1 and steam id - 76561198142561813. I have fully updated the game and also steam via steam.

Hi there..can I mod DBC'14 by buying the game from this site..
It is an LE Version..and I am having some doubts too..
waiting for the reply

Sorry if this has been asked before. However recently bought this game and I am having trouble setting a field during the game. I only see roughly 4 pre-set fields when I go to the fielding menu during a test - yet see a whole lot more available in the bradman academy.

How do we access these fields and our custom fields we create in the bradman academy during a game?

cheers,

Tim

So I just got bought DBC PC version for a late Xmas present....the only catch...I own a surface pro 3.....lol. Anyone know of a way I can run it, like off an external hard drive? Or should I politely re-gift it?

So I just got bought DBC PC version for a late Xmas present....the only catch...I own a surface pro 3.....lol. Anyone know of a way I can run it, like off an external hard drive? Or should I politely re-gift it?
The game is only 2GB if the install size is what's worrying you. Otherwise, Steam doesn't have any limitations about where you put the installed files, so you'd probably be fine running it off an external drive - just make sure you can still plug a controller in.

The game is only 2GB if the install size is what's worrying you. Otherwise, Steam doesn't have any limitations about where you put the installed files, so you'd probably be fine running it off an external drive - just make sure you can still plug a controller in.
Yep. Got it going now. It's running and running great. Xbox one controller a go too. Cheers mate

Hi,

Ive recently downloaded this game on steam but had some issues with lag, some people recommended windowed mode would help with this but can't seem to get it to work. Im using the advanced settings in steam to put -windowed but nothing still runs in full screen mode. I also run it it low performance and turn my graphics down for the game to be playable yet i can run battlefield 4 at the highest graphics level. Makes no sense :O any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread