Post your questions about the game here!

hi, i want to know can i play 1 vs 1 on my laptop using two controllers in this game??
in casual mode i can select two teams using two controllers but they play by themselves i have no control over them.
i found no option for this if available please guide me.
and procedure to play on Lan network offline also. Thanks.

I just meant that this has been asked on every single page... if they wanted to tell us they would have..

We're working on the next patch, we need to see what comes from the PS4/Xbox One release as there will be new players and new opinions/ideas that will come from it.

There is no definitive timeframe however I can say that the order of release will be Steam first and it will be then rolled out to the other platforms.

Is there a way to know how many career points are needed to get selected for different teams?

Is there a way to know how many career points are needed to get selected for different teams?

Career points has no bearing on team selection. It's all about your career player's performance and stats.

umpire uniforms doesn't change in my career mode,it always remains white in all formats of the game,i reset my academy,changed uniform colours from match type designer,started a new career,but doesn't work for me...what am i doing wrong?

I just go the game today. But when i checked out the players, there were no real names and uniforms, how to get the real names and uniforms? Some one please reply

Users who are viewing this thread