Post your questions about the game here!

That is correct. We've brought the PC version up to date to the next-gen release, by bringing in the simulation option to Career.

Any hints on when does the goodness come to PS3?

Stated a career mode on ps4 and noticed the aussie team playing the ODI and T20 matches was the 90s team. Is this normal, does this mean when I get selected for the test team I'll be paying with the 90s team or am I missing something

Stated a career mode on ps4 and noticed the aussie team playing the ODI and T20 matches was the 90s team. Is this normal, does this mean when I get selected for the test team I'll be paying with the 90s team or am I missing something

Go to don Bradman academy - teams - career team lists - international and make sure that Australia is current gen. If it is then you may need to update the lineups yourself in academy - teams - team manager - Australia current gen - batting lineups. While there hit the set defaults button to check that the correct lineups are set for the right formats and then edit the lineups to your liking. If you make any changes, you will need to restart your career for them to have an effect.

Go to don Bradman academy - teams - career team lists - international and make sure that Australia is current gen. If it is then you may need to update the lineups yourself in academy - teams - team manager - Australia current gen - batting lineups. While there hit the set defaults button to check that the correct lineups are set for the right formats and then edit the lineups to your liking. If you make any changes, you will need to restart your career for them to have an effect.

Thanks the aussie team was set to the 90s team and the other international teams were all current gen

Is there going to be a patch soon
I think the catching should improve with different types of catching styles, more run outs
More batting styles and stances
More commontartors and talk about the players more and about the teams rivalry more
There should be different types of bats in size and more patterns and colours

There should be different types of bats in size and more patterns and colours

Look in academy There are different bat types there. Remember this is a 1st attempt at a cricket game it's not going to have everything everyone wants. :)

Users who are viewing this thread