Post your questions about the game here!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The control diagram suggests pressing R3 but it feels weird and hasn't worked so far when I've tried. Am I just bad at catching or am I missing a trick?
Push the right stick towards the direction the ball is coming towards the fielder - which for outfield catches is pretty much always up. There's no timing aspect to it, so just hold it there until the catch is taken.

ntrav

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Push the right stick towards the direction the ball is coming towards the fielder - which for outfield catches is pretty much always up. There's no timing aspect to it, so just hold it there until the catch is taken.

Thank you!!

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios

Lots of wonderful updates we had for this game but unfortunately, Career mode seems to be lacking a few.
1. Umpires randomization (which I loved in exhibition matches) inside career mode; is not happening.
2. Umpires are only in WHITES, regardless the type of match is being played in Career mode.
3. Reverse tour is not happening (i.e, I'm playing as INDIA and Always having home series against AUSTRALIA and SOUTH AFRICA. Can't we have away series with them?)
4. If not WC or WCT20; at-least once in a while a triangular series can be organized during a tour in Career mode I suppose!

You guys have delivered an awesome Game to say the least; but really? are these some BIG asks for a fan? :noway
Will be glad to hear from you guys on this! Expecting some positives! :thumbs

Thanks a lot for such ecstatic gaming experience!!! :clap

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios

Lots of wonderful updates we had for this game but unfortunately, Career mode seems to be lacking a few.
1. Umpires randomization (which I loved in exhibition matches) inside career mode; is not happening.
2. Umpires are only in WHITES, regardless the type of match is being played in Career mode.
3. Reverse tour is not happening (i.e, I'm playing as INDIA and Always having home series against AUSTRALIA and SOUTH AFRICA. Can't we have away series with them?)
4. If not WC or WCT20; at-least once in a while a triangular series can be organized during a tour in Career mode I suppose!

You guys have delivered an awesome Game to say the least; but really? are these some BIG asks for a fan? :noway
Will be glad to hear from you guys on this! Expecting some positives! :thumbs

Thanks a lot for such ecstatic gaming experience!!! :clap

The umpires might be in white as that is your setting in the match...

For me dynamic line ups, fixed stats and regens are more important then umpires...

Skankhunt 42

Banned
The umpires might be in white as that is your setting in the match...

It's being verified by resetting academy. I found out that Career mode settings are just not being implemented for Umpire's kits. Even stump mods also not working inside Career mode. NO matter what I set. Umpires always wear WHITE in Career mode.

dynamic line ups, fixed stats and regens are more important

I agree completely! Umpires can be less important but a definite area of improvisation! IT's happening in all modes so why not in Career?

Nyc to meet u mate! :cheers

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
hi all
just woundering how long it took you to make the test side for your country
With more number of FC games played by my career player than OD, test side was the first call. My player was 18 when he got he got selected. First game against SA.

bigmal300

School Cricketer
oh ok mine has been saying very close for 2 season and wasn't sure if my batting ave of 43 was not high enough

girish3111995

School Cricketer
how to maintain release input in between extreme left and middle so that pace bowler not to bowl a wide bowl.
when I try to bowl outside off stump by pushing RAS 11'O clock direction, my release input goes to extreme left and bowler bowls a wide.
please help

fiction

County Cricketer
how to maintain release input in between extreme left and middle so that pace bowler not to bowl a wide bowl.
when I try to bowl outside off stump by pushing RAS 11'O clock direction, my release input goes to extreme left and bowler bowls a wide.
please help
Unfortunately that's something you have to practice and learn yourself. In my opinion, you don't have to make extreme adjustments to the LAS's position to change the line; a slight deflection towards the right or left should be enough to change the line.

girish3111995

School Cricketer
How to make a slight change in line, because when I do that, insted of small change, the release input goes from centre to extreme left.
I will be highly obliged if you please tell me how to make small change in line.

girish3111995

School Cricketer
Unfortunately that's something you have to practice and learn yourself. In my opinion, you don't have to make extreme adjustments to the LAS's position to change the line; a slight deflection towards the right or left should be enough to change the line.
brother I don't even know how to make slight deflection, because when I do so, it pitches wide of the off stumps resulting in a wide ball.

Users who are viewing this thread