Post your questions about the game here!

is there a way to backup career saves? my game has crashed twice and i've lost all of my career progress?
On PC?

Your saves are kept in your Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder - copy the .sav files in there elsewhere to back them up.

I was using Enter USB Gamepad with vibration. It is pretty good product and is compitable with DBC14 and is compitable with almost all the racing & action/shooting games.

Please note that now I am using the gamepad which I got with the box. Controller settings of in-box gamepad is quite different when compared to "Enter" brand.

Though I use the in-box gamepad to play DBC, I still use Enter gamepad to play other games.

Good choice, go for it. Its quite cheap aswell.
Does the enter game pad work

How to bowl just outside off stump of leg stump in fast bowling

Why run outs are not credited to bowlers?

Uh? Can you rephrase that?
I want to bowl on the line of off stump. Whenever I try it the ball just goes out of the pitch wide.

I want to bowl on the line of off stump. Whenever I try it the ball just goes out of the pitch wide.
It depends on controller you are using, if you have good controller like xbox 360 then you can try this.
For right handed batsman, keep LHS between 12 and 1 o'clock and when delivering ball push RHS between 9 and 10 o' clock.
For left handed batsman keep LHS Between 11 and 12 o' clock and when delivering ball puch RHS between 2 and 3 o ' clock.

How to increase number of review to 3? i already set it in match settings to 3,but still only one review available?any tips?

Is there any way to play in different countries during career mode? e.g. as an Australia player I never play the ashes in England, it's always in Australia. likewise, I only play Pakistan/Sri Lanka away, never at home, etc.

Is there any way to play in different countries during career mode? e.g. as an Australia player I never play the ashes in England, it's always in Australia. likewise, I only play Pakistan/Sri Lanka away, never at home, etc.

you Can't! Tours are pre-defined in this game. There is a 2 years calendar which repeats during your career time. :)
You have home advantage during ASHES which is nice, isn't it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread