Post your questions about the game here!

is it possible to play this game local multiplayer ?? i mean with 2 game pads.

thanks

is it possible to play this game local multiplayer ?? i mean with 2 game pads.

thanks
Yes u can but i still don't know how it actually works O_o i mean even after choosing a team with 2nd controller you can't control anything... AI is controlling that team it's really confusing now :/

My game stops responding during matches on fresh install... I know there used to be a way when i opted into a beta it would do a crash dump... i created one through task manager when it was unresponsive but i can't open it as its over 1GB...

My pc specs aren't an issue at all..

i7-6700k @ 4.6
980ti
16gb ram
windows 10 64 bit

Software
Java 8.0.730.2
Flash 18.0.0.203
DirectX 11.0
.NET 3.5.30729.4926

I don't understand why my game stops responding.

* Even tried windows 7 compatibility mode still stops responding.

Any help would be a big help as i love the game but it's very frustrating with it keep crashing!

My game stops responding during matches on fresh install... I know there used to be a way when i opted into a beta it would do a crash dump... i created one through task manager when it was unresponsive but i can't open it as its over 1GB...

My pc specs aren't an issue at all..

i7-6700k @ 4.6
980ti
16gb ram
windows 10 64 bit

Software
Java 8.0.730.2
Flash 18.0.0.203
DirectX 11.0
.NET 3.5.30729.4926

I don't understand why my game stops responding.

* Even tried windows 7 compatibility mode still stops responding.

Any help would be a big help as i love the game but it's very frustrating with it keep crashing!
Is your antivirus removing the exe during play? Norton kept doing that until I excluded the exe file.....

Is your antivirus removing the exe during play? Norton kept doing that until I excluded the exe file.....

I don't think so... as its still on my desktop after... also i only have windows defender.. But ill add it to the exclusions and try it. Thank you :)

* still crashes :'(

Last edited:
(I know it has probably been asked before but I am struggling to find it)

In career mode how do the competition points work for the different competitions?

D/L score not adjusted...i.e if it rains after 6 overs then match is adjusted to 12 over,if batting first team scores 110/5 then target not adjusted according to D/L...i.e target is given as 111,no extra runs added,why?

How to hit Switch Hit Six or Reverse Sweep Six?
You need to hold down LT/L2 for lofted shots and it's LB,LT,RT for lofted sweep shots oh and press Back button on 360 or select on ps3 before batting or bowling to see all controls

Can i change my batting order in between the match?

NVidia Driver issue. Update or rollback

Now my question. How the hell is everyone ambidextrous in the field?
Hit it to deep square and he whistles one in over the sticks left handed. THEN "Oh it's to his right, I'll get two here" is blown up in flames as he slides and flat throws, hitting the timbers, RIGHT HANDED!
Just a small thing, but you look for that as a real batsman.

In 'un-Boycott fashion', I will reproduce the wording in a much more lamens term direction

Hit a ball to a fielder's left side and he slides and throws it in a bullet-like fashion LEFT HANDED
Same fielder.
Hit it to his right and he slides and throws it in a bullet-like fashion RIGHT HANDED

In short, these fielders are the most gifted fielders who can throw with unnerving speed and accuracy .... with both hands
Real-life cricket, you can pick which hand a fielder throws with (e.g. right-handed) and hit it to his left for a quick single (or extra run) as he has to change hands, and his body, to throw

Last edited:
Does anyone know if 3rd umpire decisions still work in game? I tried creating a Decision Pending screen for the World T20 but I can not check if it works. I have literally spent 3 hours trying to get a close run out but can't. Whether it is in or out, no matter how close a run, it doesn't get referred. @MattW any feedback on that?

In 'un-Boycott fashion', I will reproduce the wording in a much more lamens term direction

Hit a ball to a fielder's left side and he slides and throws it in a bullet-like fashion LEFT HANDED
Same fielder.
Hit it to his right and he slides and throws it in a bullet-like fashion RIGHT HANDED

In short, these fielders are the most gifted fielders who can throw with unnerving speed and accuracy .... with both hands
Real-life cricket, you can pick which hand a fielder throws with (e.g. right-handed) and hit it to his left for a quick single (or extra run) as he has to change hands, and his body, to throw
I knew what ambidextrous meant it was the ‘is blown up in flames’ that threw me not a figure of speech I am familiar with I am also not familiar with the real batsman’s thesaurus either.

You could have just said the fielders in DBC don’t throw with the hand they use in real life but that would be to a common thing to say now wouldn’t it.

Users who are viewing this thread