FOOTBALL Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm going to give both demos a chance, although both companies have pissed me off this year. Konami by deciding not to release the PC demo until the game's out (thanks for that, guys) and EA by pulling the same 'NG' ---- on us that they did when the PS3 was released.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Stadium Editor=Gone because of EA.I thought the editor was made by Konami :/

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PES doesn't even feature rain - you've been under a rock obviously...

----------

Stadium Editor=Gone because of EA.I thought the editor was made by Konami :/

There was also some issue with Spanish stadiums, the editor problem was due to licenses, a shame really.

MB: Fifa has never ever featured a stadium editor to start with...

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
PES doesn't even feature rain - you've been under a rock obviously...

----------

There was also some issue with Spanish stadiums, the editor problem was due to licenses, a shame really.

MB: Fifa has never ever featured a stadium editor to start with...

I know, but now PES hasn't got one either. It's nonsensical. PES can't do it because of the licensing monopoly BS; what's EA's excuse?

Bevab

Staff Member
I know, but now PES hasn't got one either. It's nonsensical. PES can't do it because of the licensing monopoly BS; what's EA's excuse?

EA don't do it because they most probably don't care.

I'd rather see a revolution with PES which results in the better game in the long run, even if it means missing out on rain and stadium editors for it's debut iteration.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
I believe that theyre goin to offer a hell of a game..although the spanish stads are a lil bit of concern for me (barca fan)...still mooders will release all of those stuffs..And the licensing monopoly sucks...do they need to have a license for rain?

Bevab

Staff Member
I believe that theyre goin to offer a hell of a game..although the spanish stads are a lil bit of concern for me (barca fan)...still mooders will release all of those stuffs..And the licensing monopoly sucks...do they need to have a license for rain?

There's no license for rain, it's absence has got more to do with gameplay effects according to Bhatti.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Rain..well I admit PES 13's rain feature was hardly noticeable.It sucked.:p
That's a big plus when it comes to FIFA,great atmosphere well developed.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
In my opinion KONAMI has beaten EA SPORTS by a huge goal difference if we compare their gameplays.FIFA 13 is a game that include all latest technologies till 2012 and has awesome graphics.Specially FIFA 13 is a licensed product.But then also it become zero against PES 13 gameplay.I'll use PES 14 for sure this time.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^ Yea I played about 10 games so far. It feels a lot more fluid, the commentary is a little better, players aren't robotic anymore, and the ball feels lighter than before, which is good. The goal celebrations are great too. The only problems I had were with the frame rate during cutscenes before games and after goals. The AI also frequently dribbled the ball out of play because of a big turning radius. The overalls in this game are crazy as usual. Iniesta and Xavi are 98 and 97. :eek:

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
Wait, the frame rate issues are still there?! I remember having them in PES 12 the last time.

PES's ratings are horrible, so ignore them. Good to see the gameplay effects though, could be a real game changer then.

Users who are viewing this thread