FOOTBALL Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No demo for PC,damn.
1iram1 is the only one who tried the demo over here? Some more reviews please.:)

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why I hate FIFA 13 so much. 9 shots on target off 12 and no goal for my team in world class difficulty. If it was professional difficulty then result could be 12 shots and 9 goals. Comparing FIFA 13 with other games I enjoy PES 13 & FIFA 08 more. I'll surely buy PES 14 this time. Lats time bought both but wasted my money on FIFA 13 :facepalm

attachment.php

Attachments

• fifa13 2013-09-12 22-14-16-55.jpg
    fifa13 2013-09-12 22-14-16-55.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 962
Last edited:

bumbisoft

International Coach
Download pes 14 demo, who else is downloading/downloaded.
I probably will post a review. i have a slow internet so it'll have downloaded by 4 pm IST. No review before 6 pm

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Why I hate FIFA 13 so much. 9 shots on target off 12 and no goal for my team in world class difficulty. If it was professional difficulty then result could be 12 shots and 9 goals. Comparing FIFA 13 with other games I enjoy PES 13 & FIFA 08 more. I'll surely buy PES 14 this time. Lats time bought both but wasted my money on FIFA 13 :facepalm

Well you clearly don't play well then, just look at youtube many played on world class and never had that kind of an issue, some even play Legendary and no where near they had the issue. You my friend should play more skill games.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well you clearly don't play well then, just look at youtube many played on world class and never had that kind of an issue, some even play Legendary and no where near they had the issue. You my friend should play more skill games.

Yep , I've won last 5 matches which were being played by me in legendary difficulty.

I'll try to download and post the reviews about PES 14. :thumbs

bumbisoft

International Coach
pes 14 is much better. more life-like. the physics is really good. graphics is also better. only the commentary was horrible

Bevab

Staff Member
pes 14 is much better. more life-like. the physics is really good. graphics is also better. only the commentary was horrible

New to the PES series?

Commentary has always been horrible in Pes, at least ever since I started playing it.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
PES is for graphic hugers(don't even know if it is a word) enough said.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser

Thanks! Don't play it regularly and to win in legendary, I'm not really a total game addicted person. I usually get win in PES 13 in highest difficulty :) I understood that game so quickly. Hoping same with PES 14.

----------

New to the PES series?

Commentary has always been horrible in Pes, at least ever since I started playing it.

Fully agree. Really, nice commentary in FIFA series. Specially FIFA 13. That goal scores commentary about other matches and realistic discussions are nice there. Hoping something cool, this time in PES 14 :) I can only hope, each time :facepalm

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Played Pro Evolution Soccer 2014(Demo).
First impression: WOW! :clap
Graphics: 10/10
Amazed with the graphics being shown,mesmerizing player models.Great celebrations,top-notch! It was more like I'm watching a live match,emotions/expressions are eye-pleasing.
Best football game ever in terms of graphics!:tick:
Gameplay: 9/10
Starting from the dribbling skills to passing,shooting all are immensely realistic.Pretty smooth yet tough to crack.
Loved the player(pro) camera yet again,stunned!
Now you can finally customize the camera angles to your needs.Skill games are brilliant this time around,which was disappointing in the previous release.Many new features,bonus!
Overall:Loved it! :)

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Yeah! Finally could play demo. Much similar gameplay as reality. Football is awesome to watch, PES is awesome to play. Great!

Users who are viewing this thread