PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Review bug (possibly)

first ball of a T20 bowler balls on offstump.

I pre-determine to rock back and cut it over the slips, but it doesn't bounce. it hasn't bounced enough and the top of my pads catch the ball on it's way to the stumps, they appeal and I'm given out. I review.

By hawkeyes reckoning it bounces in line with the wickets but moves slightly and hits me outside off, and it's umpires call on the wicket.

the decision stands.

if it hits me outside off and I've offered a shot that's not out, isn't it? or does it have to pitch outside as well.

Last edited:
I don't think I've had a wicket like that to know what happens, but it would be good if whenever the game judged that a shot wasn't being played, you'd see the 'hitting outside' with a red background, or perhaps even just have it say 'no shot offered' - just to clarify that the game picked that up.

At least then you'd know whether the game was judging that you'd played a shot or not.

Review bug (possibly)

first ball of a T20 bowler balls on offstump.

I pre-determine to rock back and cut it over the slips, but it doesn't bounce. it hasn't bounced enough and the top of my pads catch the ball on it's way to the stumps, they appeal and I'm given out. I review.

By hawkeyes reckoning it bounces in line with the wickets but moves slightly and hits me outside off, and it's umpires call on the wicket.

the decision stands.

if it hits me outside off and I've offered a shot that's not out, isn't it? or does it have to pitch outside as well.
Is it touching the stumps or completely outside off??

you mean the ball on the stumps, it's touching. but the issue is the LBW rule says that if the ball hits you outside off and you've offered a shot then it's not out, and the hawkeye indictator said "hitting: outside off".

That should be not out: you've probably hit one of those DRS bugs that they've never managed to entirely get rid of for some reason.

you mean the ball on the stumps, it's touching. but the issue is the LBW rule says that if the ball hits you outside off and you've offered a shot then it's not out, and the hawkeye indictator said "hitting: outside off".
That should be not out: you've probably hit one of those DRS bugs that they've never managed to entirely get rid of for some reason.
^Yeah I suppose that might be the case..

Not sure if this has been reported previously but I'm finding that when I'm bowling, all my nick behinds to the keeper are being given out, queue wicket celebrations and then the next ball the batsman is back on strike as if nothing happened.....O.O

Not sure if this has been reported previously but I'm finding that when I'm bowling, all my nick behinds to the keeper are being given out, queue wicket celebrations and then the next ball the batsman is back on strike as if nothing happened.....O.O

Early appeal glitch, just give it a fraction longer to appeal and you should be right!

Thanks a lot!
No worries mate, i was looking up the same thing when it happened in my favor vs my mate, lets just say he didn't take too kindly to not getting a wicket ;) But seeing as he tries to exploit that stumping glitch all the time that i mentioned earlier, i haven't told him how to avoid it yet :p

No worries mate, i was looking up the same thing when it happened in my favor vs my mate, lets just say he didn't take too kindly to not getting a wicket ;) But seeing as he tries to exploit that stumping glitch all the time that i mentioned earlier, i haven't told him how to avoid it yet :p

What stumping glitch? Can you mention it again?

What stumping glitch? Can you mention it again?
Sorry if this has been reported before, i couldn't see a search thread option to check.

Mode: Custom Tour
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): n/a
Ground: Durban Fields
Teams:Afghanistan & Ireland

Get Best:
Yes? (We have player names for both sides so i assume he did this, well we are sure on the Ireland team, never having used Afghanistan before my mate isn't 100% names are right)
Difficulty : Amateur (I think)
Game Source : PS3
/ Disc
Observed during : Ireland 1st innings

Description of Issue / Steps To Replicate:
I was batting, and my mate brings a spinner on, the third or fourth ball he bowls a rank leg side wide, i've tried to play a legside shot to it but its too wide for me to reach so no contact. Anyway keeper takes the ball and at this stage i've let go of the controls. Next thing i know my player (I believe it was Porterfield) glitches forward half a meter out of his ground for a second, and the keeper whips the bails off and i am out stumped! I was absolutely livid as i am just getting the hang of the game and can't afford cheap wickets like that!

So I just hit a four along the ground in a Career T20 match, and the fielders are not chasing it. They are just standing around waiting for the ball to be thrown back by a fielder that isn't there. I've run 20 (at least) and am unable to do anything unless I restart my Xbox.

have had this happen... i think the problem here is if while the ball is impacting you and you are outside the crease or foot in air the game thinks you are not offering a shot even though you are. has happened to me while trying to advance down or aggressive cut shot[ mostly with this shot against spin than advancing down], its pretty rare though.

Users who are viewing this thread